+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Season 11 Prediction Game

Re: Season 11 Prediction Game

Go, Kenny and Teach! (Or maybe I'm not supposed to say that when I am one of them.)

Once again, thanks go to jsciv for compiling the data. Its more fun than the actual show. I have no clue how to vote this week - personally, I want Joshua to win, but I have to try to predict how the mythical "America" will vote.

Guess I'll wait to see what (and how) the three sing this week.

Congratulations to Secretariat and Man-O-War ... errr I mean Teach and Kenny ... but I'm still in Triple Crown mode after the come from behind win in the Kentucky Derby.

I have no idea how to vote either because I think they want a Jessica/Josh F2, but who knows. The judges/producers have already indicated that J & J are set for life so maybe they'll let Phillip win.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

My preference would be 1. Joshua, 2. Jessica, 3. Phillip, but what I'm afraid really will happen is 1. Jessica, 2. Phillip, and 3. Joshua.

But I'll wait until I see the show tomorrow night before making my prediction. It's the viewers who haven't already made up their minds who may swing it toward whomever has a really great night on Wednesday. The songs they choose for themselves could also have an impact.

Know what I really hate? When the contestant sings a song chosen by the judges or Jimmy -- then gets criticized for poor song choice. "Awww, baby, I don't think that song was a good choice for you. Sorry."

Urge to kill!

FORT Fanatic

I protest - ha ha - I still say Phillip was not bottom two - they never said who the bottom two were so how do we give points for it? Just saying...........They never said "safe" once. It was all an illusion tonight.
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    I protest - ha ha - I still say Phillip was not bottom two - they never said who the bottom two were so how do we give points for it? Just saying...........They never said "safe" once. It was all an illusion tonight.
    This game has always had to have a nod to producer influence, and it's something you just have to take into account when you're making your guesses. You'll note that we're always predicting "Safe" not "next lowest votes", and it's precisely because they can (and I believe HAVE) sometimes put someone in the "at risk to go home" spotlight without that person being a lower-vote getter.

But that's just part of how you have to play!

Bottom 2: Joshua

Going Home:Jessica
    sadsoccermom likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Safe: Joshua

Going Home: Jessica
    sadsoccermom likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Safe: Joshua
    Going Home: Jessica
    sadsoccermom likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Safe: Josh
    Home: Jessica

Hoping that if I was moved to vote for the first time this season so will others (for Josh).
    sadsoccermom likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Safe : Jessica
    Home : Joshua

+ Reply to Thread