+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Season 11 Prediction Game

Re: Season 11 Prediction Game

First Safe: Skylar
    Second Safe: DeAndre
    Going Home: Elise
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Comments ...

First, I think America already has their Country Music "Idols" both Male and Female Scotty and Carrie of course and I don't think they'll want another. Skylar is energetic and full of personality & reminds me of Reba in some ways ... but I don't thing she's an A list country performer. ( Of course I never thought Scotty was either ... but ... blah, blah. blah )

Also, I think Heejun doesn't deserve to be there. Not only because he lacks talent but he seems to be mocking this process and some of the experts.

I totally "get" using humor to assuage one's discomforts such as nervousness, but his brand actually smacks of disrespect. He did it with Tommy H. and Jimmy mentioned this previously. It's not a comedy contest. Shame on him. Who does he think he is ?

I think Deandre had some potential but I think has lost confidence and backslid because of poor feedback. I can't help thinking of Justin Guarini in Season 1.

My guesses are in order of my hope ... rather than any true confidence of my accuracy.

Second Safe: Deandre
    Out: Heejun
    Last edited by echo226; 03-22-2012 at 06:27 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'm ready to give up my seat on the main Tour Bus. Hopefully there will still be room on the roadie bus . This is really hard to predict, the all girl B3 last week is a trend that could continue. I'm going to go out on the limb with one guy sneaking into the B3 this week though.

HeeJun should be in the B3, but I think he will escape yet again. Watching the recap at the end of the show only emphasized how badly he sang. But people will vote for him anyway.

1st safe: Hollie (placed here for the drama and horror of it all! What have you done America?)
    2nd safe: DeAndre
    Going home: Erika of the new hair-do

Second Safe: Erika
    Going Home: DeAndre

heejun should be going but think he has the fan base to stay

FORT Fanatic

If America votes the way they should - Heejun should have went home last week.

First Safe - Ericka
    second safe - Deandre
    Going home - Heejun - he made a mockery last night - Steven Tyler so was not impressed.

Crossing my fingers!

Here we go:

First Safe - Elise
    second safe - Deandre
    Going home - Erika

Man, I was off in prediction. I only got one of the bottom 3 right! I guess Erika just never got her fan base going.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Man, I was off in prediction. I only got one of the bottom 3 right! I guess Erika just never got her fan base going.
    I got the bottom 3 right, just not in the right order. I thought Erica would go home, but was so hoping Heejun would go before her.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I ALMOST put Erika in the bottom, but thought the new look would bring her new fans...guess going #2 didn't help, she was forgotten by the end of the night. Congrats to everyone who got all 3 bottom folks right!!
    mesachick and Fanny Mare like this.

I still think Erika and Elise are splitting votes and Elise got a tongue bath from the judges right after singing and again at the end when Ryan asked them who stood out. That's why I put Erika at the bottom.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread