+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Season 11 Prediction Game

Re: Season 11 Prediction Game

I haven't heard anyone say there will be a save this year.
    Count your blessings!

Thanks everyone for putting up with the delay in this. Catching up with work after a week away is also getting in my way. Anyway, it's old news to you by now, but who knew they'd do TWO bottom threes? Ah well, for us it's the twos that count. Anyway, some results:

Guy Safe: Jermaine Jones
    Guy In Danger: Jeremy Rosado
    Girl Safe: Shannon Magrane
    Girl in Danger: Elise Testone
    Going Home: Jeremy Rosado

How did we do?

Week 2 Results:

Arielflies: Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Erika Van Pelt, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 18
    BuckeyeAddict: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 23
    echo226: Heejun Han, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 18
    Gutmutter: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 20
    Helenmaco2: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 23
    jsciv: DeAndre Brackensick, Jeremy Rosado, Shannon Magrane, Elise Testone, Jeremy Rosado = 18
    kenny2604: Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Erika Van Pelt, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 15
    mindy384: Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jermaine Jones = 20
    Misty8723: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Erika Van Pelt, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 18
    NFL1: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 23
    norm: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 20
    razorbacker: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Erika Van Pelt, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 18
    r2maybs: Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jermaine Jones = 20
    RyMac: Joshua Ledet, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 18
    TeacherLady: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 20
    Tigerusty: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Shannon Magrane, Erika Van Pelt, Jeremy Rosado = 18
    TLynnMartin: Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jermaine Jones = 20
    TNKY: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 20
    Vote4Makar: Jeremy Rosado, Jermaine Jones, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 20
    xmaskat: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Shannon Magrane = 20
    zanthia: Jermaine Jones, Jeremy Rosado, Elise Testone, Shannon Magrane, Jeremy Rosado = 23

Congratulations to BuckeyeAddict, Helenmaco2, NFL1 and zanthia on full points!!

Okay, so in the end it turned out to be pretty easy to guess this week (though as echo226 pointed out I was the only one who put Elise in the bottom 2... too bad I didn't actually get around to making the points work for that!), and the bottom folks were very easy to identify. So it was a good week for everyone! It'll get harder once they go to the usual format, but that's when it's the most fun!

If you make a perfect guess any week during the run, your name will be underlined in the standings for the rest of the year, so it's never too late to get that perk. As a note, even though we had some full points this week, they weren't perfect guesses so no underlines. But you do get to top the charts!

With a great guess last week and full points this week, zanthia has taken a small lead for now. However, there are plenty of folks in that third place tie! The scores are starting to spread out a bit, but don't despair if you're near the bottom! There's a LOT of Idol left and a lot of guessing to be done. Even if you miss a week you stand a chance of getting into the top 10 or even top 5; as long as you can predict the public you have a shot!!

Week 2 Standings

1: zanthia - 44
    2: Helenmaco2 - 43
    3: TNKY - 42
    3: xmaskat - 42
    3: BuckeyeAddict - 42
    3: NFL1 - 42
    7: TLynnMartin - 40
    8: echo226 - 39
    9: razorbacker - 38
    9: Tigerusty - 38
    9: Gutmutter - 38
    9: norm - 38

13: jsciv - 37
    13: mindy384 - 37
    13: TeacherLady - 37
    16: kenny2604 - 36
    17: Arielflies - 34
    17: r2maybs - 34
    19: Misty8723 - 33
    20: RyMac - 32
    21: Vote4Makar - 20
    22: Madison_2008 - 18
    22: Tirlittan - 18
    24: LT1 - 17
    24: mesachick - 17
    26: Ellen - 12
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Thanks for all the effort you are making. As for the delay....that whole work thing gets in the way of the good stuff don't it? Me, I'm thinking of giving it up...work, not the good stuff!

I didn't watch AI live last week so I couldn't play! Hoping to be able to watch it normal time this week lol.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Thanks, jsciv! 13th ain't too bad for this early in the game!

Woot! Can't believe I'm on the bus. Thanks jsciv!
    NFL1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I've got the Hippie Bus in the shop getting a new carburetor. In a couple of days it will be road read and rocking. I just hope it can keep up with the crew bus, much less the performer bus. It is a party bus, though, so anything goes. We will also be picking up any hitch hikers who stick out their wands, uh, thumbs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I've got the Hippie Bus in the shop getting a new carburetor. In a couple of days it will be road read and rocking. I just hope it can keep up with the crew bus, much less the performer bus. It is a party bus, though, so anything goes. We will also be picking up any hitch hikers who stick out their wands, uh, thumbs.
    There are a bunch of us tied for that last seat. As long as the bus is actually running & us bottom feeders don't have to get out & push it's all good.

You are always welcome to swing with us, razorbacker.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    Congratulations to BuckeyeAddict, Helenmaco2, NFL1 and zanthia on full points!!

If you make a perfect guess any week during the run, your name will be underlined in the standings for the rest of the year, so it's never too late to get that perk.
    if u get a chance can u do the underlining, may never get a perfect score again

Thanks, jsciv!

wowo can't believe i am at the head of the bus - know that cna't last
    NFL1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread