+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 203 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    I just caught Ruben and Clay on Larry King Live (repeat showing) and oh my gosh - are they ever great together! They are truly friends - it is so awesome to see. I'm gushing, I know, but it's because it's so cool!
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    I caught the repeat of Larry King too and I am so glad I did. They seem to be having fun. No more tears for those of us who were sad for Clay coming in 2nd. It appears that in both Ruben and Clay's minds, they've both won.

I was impressed with how good they sound even singing together at the end of the interview. Hopefully they will record something together in the future.

Great interview!

Do you finally think they will be able to get some sleep tonight? I heard earlier that they are only getting a few hours of sleep per night this week. Please let them get some zzz's!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

FORT Fogey
    I wish this thread would have been up a few weeks ago when Josh was voted off and I ended up missing most of his appearances cuz I didn't know about them!

It's nice that they were all up there. The U-Pick show sounded very cute and the Larry King show sounded really interesting.

Larry King on again NOW 3am et 12am pt
    Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus

I heard on another board NC news said Clay will be singing at the Winston Cup Coca-Cola 600 race in Charlot NC this Sunday. I can't find confirmation on this but singers at sporting events are rarely publicized much.

The race is Sunday, May 25 on Fox 5pm ET, 2 PT
    Draco Dormien Nuquam Titillandus

Originally posted by poshpenny
    I heard on another board NC news said Clay will be singing at the Winston Cup Coca-Cola 600 race in Charlot NC this Sunday. I can't find confirmation on this but singers at sporting events are rarely publicized much.

The race is Sunday, May 25 on Fox 5pm ET, 2 PT
    Hmm, aren't Ruben and Clay both in NY this weekend, recording? If he is indeed singing in NC this Sunday, boy, that must be one gruelling schedule. Poor boys, they need their rest.

FORT Fanatic
    I would greatly appreciate if someone could give me the air time for Regis & Kelly !

It is on at 11am for me, and I'm in PST. You can check for sure at http://www.tvguide.com

7:30 AM Z100 In Studio - on air
    5:00 PM U Pick Live
    Is the U Pick a repeat of the one from before? And what is Z100?

FORT Newbie
    Carmen, Kim C, Kim L, Charles, Rickey, Trenyce, and Julia are performing at the Coca-Cola 600...no Clay.

http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/ne...sh/362115.html

-Kel
    "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
    Rita Mae Brown

+ Reply to Thread