+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 203 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

Thanks, Barbaramarie!

"That's Gold Jerry, GOLD" shadowgrl's Avatar
    Do they do any rebroadcasts of The Pulse later in the evening? Or is it a one-time thing?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

Anyone know when The Pulse is on in Seattle?
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Originally posted by 702loves205
    Did anyone catch Ruben on TNT at halftime of a recent NBA game? At work today many of my coworkers were telling me about his interview with Kenny, Charles Barkley and Magic Johnson. All my friends expressed how they were impressed with the comfortable rapport he had with the guys. They said Magic told him he was a big fan, and that he'd be one of the first to buy his CD.

I hate I missed it. When my Lakers were eliminated from the play-offs, I couldn't bear to watch the Spurs, so I simply stopped watching.

Fill me in if you seen it, the guys at work that seen it weren't much on details.
    I saw this, 702 (Go NETS! The Lakers and the Sixers got eliminated...made me upset, so now I need a new team). He seemed really, really comfortable with them, and they were all just joking around. One guy mentioned how his daughter was voting for Ruben, but he didn't know that the calls weren't free (joke), so he asked Ruben if he can get a chunk of the first paycheck to cover costs. Funny stuff! And then, they edited a picture of Ruben to put Charles Barkley in it wearign a 205 jersey. And Ruben said that his favorite team was the Lakers, so of course I gotta love him. Sorry, I'm not too great at details, and my memory sucks!

In case anyone is interested - the David Letterman show tonight is a repeat of a Kelly Clarkson appearance.

Below is the reason why
    ClaynadianinOtt - check your personal messages...

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Originally posted by TB25
    I saw this, 702 (Go NETS! The Lakers and the Sixers got eliminated...made me upset, so now I need a new team). He seemed really, really comfortable with them, and they were all just joking around. One guy mentioned how his daughter was voting for Ruben, but he didn't know that the calls weren't free (joke), so he asked Ruben if he can get a chunk of the first paycheck to cover costs. Funny stuff! And then, they edited a picture of Ruben to put Charles Barkley in it wearign a 205 jersey. And Ruben said that his favorite team was the Lakers, so of course I gotta love him. Sorry, I'm not too great at details, and my memory sucks!
    Thank-you so much TB25. I feel like I got my Ruben fix for the day now!

(Currently Kelly Clarkson is on Letterman here in Vegas.)

FORT Regular

The pulse

It was on fox.....
    Looks like the kinda segments they may repeat??
    Never saw the show before...just switching channels and saw that Mike Tyson interview....wow.....
    Anyway, It was real good interviews on both Ruben and Clay .
    Hope they show it again for all to see.

Randy Jackson is going to be on the Today Show in the 8:00 half hour. Just in case someone wants to know.
    Who shot who in the what now?

For those of you close to Raleigh, NC - G105 is having Clay on around 5:00 this afternoon. A co-worker was telling me about it. They're also have a contest: I don't know where the gathering is because I haven't actually heard the details but whoever has the most eye-catching/creative sign gets to hang out with him. It's on FM 105.1. Be sure to listen.

+ Reply to Thread