+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 203 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Thanks QueenP for the recap! I bet it was a fun interview!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Ruben and Clay are both such class acts. I can't wait to see more interviews with both of them. I wish their management company did a better job of somehow listing where/when they'll be on what show. I guess it's up to us fans to hunt and peck.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fanatic
    I agree pollyanna, Ruben stepped it up a notch regarding his personality on Leno. I suppose while doing AI he may have been coached not to say too much. That seemed to get some contestants in trouble. Maybe it was the safe approach.

I also think he could have been coached to open up some more after winning because he has been too quiet. Could be either scenerio. I always thought he appeared to be a wild and crazy kind of guy. We will see.

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    Originally posted by deny
    I agree pollyanna, Ruben stepped it up a notch regarding his personality on Leno. I suppose while doing AI he may have been coached not to say too much. That seemed to get some contestants in trouble. Maybe it was the safe approach.

I also think he could have been coached to open up some more after winning because he has been too quiet. Could be either scenerio. I always thought he appeared to be a wild and crazy kind of guy. We will see.
    I always thought that he was just plain nervous during the competition and that he would show some personality when it was all over - meaning the personality that he HAD to have because everyone liked him - the judges, Clay, Kimberley, et al. I could just tell that he was a lot of fun outside the tense moments of performing and being critiqued and I think I was right.
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

I copied this from another thread:

peachrain
    FORT Newbie

Clay Aiken on Larry King Live!
    Clay will be on Larry King Live tonight at 9pm on CNN! Forgive me if someone has already posted this.

i think its great that Ruben is treating Clay like a winner also, because in reality the both are...cant wait to see Clay on Regis and Kelly..anyone know if he's going to be doing Leno or Dave???
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    I think it would be a blast to see either Ruben or Clay do the top ten list on Letterman.
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

hmm..i no longer want to see clay do leno....i keep hearing how he was making fun of clay through the whole competition...so, i say ignore him clay, theres many other people who want you
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Probably not the best place to post this. Feel free to move it if necessary.

It's amazing how in a relative short period of time that Ruben and Clay has formed such a strong FRIENDSHIP. Yea!!
    You never know what you need until you don't have it

Originally posted by mstvfan
    Rats! I missed Clay on the CBS morning show. What was discussed? How did he do on the show?
    me too, but I just saw it posted on the CBS page and watched the video, here's the link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in555223.shtml
    Last edited by ATownTX; 05-23-2003 at 03:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread