+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

Yes, folks, this is the Prime Time Live special. ABC erroneously listed the date as Sept. 9, which isn't even a Thursday. Clay's official website via RCA -- http://www.clayaiken.com/ -- has the correct date.

And the big announcement by the Raleigh radio station is probably gonna be about the huge CD Release party for Clay in Raleigh. (A nationwide party is being coordinated with RCA's blessing -- www.redhottopic.com -- but the party in Raleigh will be huge.)

Krispy Kreme has just officially endorsed the parties and said they will be visibly (and tastefully?) present where possible.

Most radio stations won't be announcing this that soon because they haven't been contacted by RCA like that local Raleigh station has.
    Last edited by Grisabella; 09-05-2003 at 05:29 PM.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

ruben is in the new edition of j-14, it is titled "will idol winner ruben studdard lose his title?" havent read the article yet

tamyra to sing on boston public in next 30 minutes . its arepeat but it is worth seeing again

Quote Originally Posted by starry night
    ruben is in the new edition of j-14, it is titled "will idol winner ruben studdard lose his title?" havent read the article yet
    there is a thing on ruben titled "is it true ruben will lose his title?" and it is circled false and talks about the 205 flave thing. there is a small article on clay. it is under cool combacks and talks about how he didnt talk back to simon much. and clay says the real him would have. there is a whole page titled "ruben and clay flava-ful". its funny picture of them. it starts our with "whether you were aiken for clay or roo-ting for ru....ben american idol fever is about to sweep the nation." it talks about there up coming albums. under a poll titled "tops in pop" clay is number 9, kelly is 7, ruben isnt on there.

FORT Newbie

Clay Aiken Party

There is going to be a party, anyone interested in attending, go here
    http://www.redhottopic.com to join.

Hope to see you there.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella

...And the big announcement by the Raleigh radio station is probably gonna be about the huge CD Release party for Clay in Raleigh. (A nationwide party is being coordinated with RCA's blessing -- www.redhottopic.com -- but the party in Raleigh will be huge.)

Krispy Kreme has just officially endorsed the parties and said they will be visibly (and tastefully?) present where possible.

Most radio stations won't be announcing this that soon because they haven't been contacted by RCA like that local Raleigh station has.
    Thanks, Grisabella. Only got to hear bits and pieces of the show gram this morning, so I probably missed any mention of the CD party. But at the end of the show, they (G105) did play the "world premiere" of Clay singing Invisible and said they might play it a few more times throughout the day. Everyone at the station said they really like the song once it gets to the chorus, but that it doesn't really sound like Clay in the beginning. To me, that's about the only time I can hear Clay clearly. Hopefully, more stations will pick it up now.

I Think Everyone Is: ClaysOregonian's Avatar
    A poster on Ca.com gave this as Clay's upcoming schedule for Oct.
    Oct 13th-Jay Leno
    Oct 15th-Good Morning America
    Oct 17th-CBS This Morning and the View

Sure hope this is all true.
    It was GoodBabyBrush with the post
    "It was half an hour before closing and they said they were out of chicken. It is KFC, how can you be out of chicken? Well I am sorry, I was probably crankier than I should have been. And I said, you don't have any chicken in the building somewhere? She said, "we have some wings if you want." I said I don't want wings, I want chicken. She maintains that she doesn't have any so I say, 'you can't tell me that every morning, you go out and kill some chicken then make it fresh. I know you got chicken back there so why don't you go back in the kitchen and cook it up." "The point is I would have said the same thing before American Idol but I wouldn't have been considered a diva. I just would have been considered myself.~Clay Aiken on being considered a Diva

~*clay-aiken-fan*~ aiken4clay910's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaysOregonian
    A poster on Ca.com gave this as Clay's upcoming schedule for Oct.
    Oct 13th-Jay Leno
    Oct 15th-Good Morning America
    Oct 17th-CBS This Morning and the View

Sure hope this is all true.
    It was GoodBabyBrush with the post

thanks so much... this is really helpful!! any more news on september appearances??
    AiKeN fOr cLaY

~*clay-aiken-fan*~ aiken4clay910's Avatar
    does anyone know what channel is the miss america pagaent is on??
    AiKeN fOr cLaY

I Think Everyone Is: ClaysOregonian's Avatar
    Yup Your Welcome
    "It was half an hour before closing and they said they were out of chicken. It is KFC, how can you be out of chicken? Well I am sorry, I was probably crankier than I should have been. And I said, you don't have any chicken in the building somewhere? She said, "we have some wings if you want." I said I don't want wings, I want chicken. She maintains that she doesn't have any so I say, 'you can't tell me that every morning, you go out and kill some chicken then make it fresh. I know you got chicken back there so why don't you go back in the kitchen and cook it up." "The point is I would have said the same thing before American Idol but I wouldn't have been considered a diva. I just would have been considered myself.~Clay Aiken on being considered a Diva

+ Reply to Thread