+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

From claytonaiken.com today:

Mon :: 7a EST Today show :: 9:45a Fox News Live :: 4p EST MTV TRL ::
    Tues :: 7:30a EST Z100 NY Radio ::
    1pm Fox News Live :: 5p UPick on Nick :: 6p BET :: 7p EST E! News Live
    Wed :: 9am EST Regis & Kelly

I couldn't hear the TV when he gave the response to that question, actually, because my family was talking pretty loudly.

What did he say when Katie Couric asked him if he'd like to do a duet with Clay (or whatever she asked him)?
    You criticize and detest in others the faults you see in yourself or that you fear others see in you. - Zachary Podolsky, Harvard Crimson columnist

Can anybody tell me what happened on the Fox appearance for today? Was it just one or both of them?

FORT Fan
    From the Bolt Boards - Originally posted by "AudienceGuy"

My name is Jeremy and I am the Audience Coordinator for ABC-TV's "Good Morning America" in New York City.

I just wanted to let all of Clay's fans know that he is going to be on our show THIS WEDNESDAY (May 28th). There is still room in our Studio Audience (located at 44th and Broadway in the heart of Times Square). The earlier you get her, the better your chances of being on tv. If you have any questions, please call 212-930-7929.

Below is the reason why
    Does anyone know if Clay and Ruben were on the View today?

I miss everything
    Ruben = #1

Clay and Ruben were not on the View today, but the View is supposed to have two surprise guests on Tuesday.

Originally posted by Sillygirl
    Does anyone know if Clay and Ruben were on the View today?
    Yeah, does anyone know? I hope they weren't, because I wasn't at home to see it.

I heard a rumor that TWO SURPRISE GUESTS were gonna be on "The View" TOMORROW (Tuesday) morning. I'll definitely check that out. Yes, I'll sit through listening to those big-mouth women (Star especially) to see Clay.

What I'll do for that boy (oops..almost typed "to" instead of "for"! Anyone want to psychoanalyze that? )

Pam

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    Originally posted by QueenP
    Yeah, does anyone know? I hope they weren't, because I wasn't at home to see it.

I heard a rumor that TWO SURPRISE GUESTS were gonna be on "The View" TOMORROW (Tuesday) morning. I'll definitely check that out. Yes, I'll sit through listening to those big-mouth women (Star especially) to see Clay.

What I'll do for that boy (oops..almost typed "to" instead of "for"! Anyone want to psychoanalyze that? )

Pam
    I'm with you QueenP, I will tolerate Star to see Ruben and Clay on The View, but will have my remote ready to switch as soon as the segment is over (if, in fact, they ARE the surprise guests).

crossing my fingers.
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

The people from the view are clay fans right?
    Ruben = #1

+ Reply to Thread