+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 203 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2023

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

Originally posted by TB25
    Can anyone link me to the Oprah clips that has Clay talking about when he wanted to sing "When a Man Loves a Woman"?
    Here's the link to download both shows (Oprah and After Oprah)

http://www.clayaddict.com/clayclips.htm

They've exceeded their bandwidth at the moment though. Just keep trying. I got it downloaded yesterday.

FORT Fan
    Guys - Please keep up with the voting - cuz it's working!!

Clay was once again #1 on both countdowns so far on Z100:
    The one at 12 and the one at 6pm - only one more left on Z100 - and that's the one at 9pm - Woohoo

Please vote on Kiisfm and Q100 as well - We are calling it the "Triple Crown" - trying to get him to the top on these 3 countdowns - in NYC, Atlanta and Los Angeles:

Here's all the info you need for Kiisfm and Q100 now:

(REMEMBER if you are voting by phone - CALL DURING THAT DJ's SHIFT ON THE AIR - AND NOT BEFORE -ohterwise it will not count towards the countdown!)

PLEASE VOTE EVERYDAY as much as you can - EMAIL AND CALL IF YOU CAN!! We can all listen to both of these popular stations online!!

www.kiisfm.com (Countdown starts at: 9pm/12am-West/East)

www.q100atlanta.com (Countdown at: 7pm/10pm-West/East)
    ---------------------------------------------------

http://www.kiisfm.com/top9.html

You have to look carefully - Go to the bottom and where it say's "SELECT YOUR VOTE" - Click on it and the list of songs will pop up - you have to scroll down and you will see:

Clay Aiken - THIS IS THE NIGHT

Click on it and then Click "VOTE"

(Ph#: 818-520-1027 - When you call say that you are voting for Clay's "This is the Night" to make it unto Jojo's Top 9 at 9 Countdown - otherwise they will think it's just another regular request. (Jojo is on from 7pm-11pm pacific time - westcoast)

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.q100atlanta.com/onair/atltop10/

The directions on this site are clear on how you vote. : )

(Ph#: 404-741-1005 Call and vote for Clay's "This is the Night" to make it unto ATL's Top 10 Countdown - the dj is Jeff Miles (he's on from 6pm-11pm eastern time)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    HE WAS #4 on Kiisfm - (Jojo's countdown) and #1 on Q100's countdown yesterday!! - so let's do our best to make sure he stays put on these countdowns and doesn't drop out of them - Please don't expect others to do the work - we need as much people voting as we can!! THANKS EVERYONE!! LET's KEEP THE CLAYTRAIN MOVING!!

OMG, I can't believe it but they just said on Access Hollywood that 90% of people polled said they wanted to buy Clays CD and only 10% picked Rubens. I'm surpised they put that on the air.

It's confirmed on Regis & Kelly's site that Ruben, Clay, Simon and Ryan Seacreast will visit on Tuesday. They are calling it the Idol Mania Show!!!

Make sure to setup the VCR

On Tuesday? Are you sure? It's not Monday?
    You criticize and detest in others the faults you see in yourself or that you fear others see in you. - Zachary Podolsky, Harvard Crimson columnist

I WANT CLAYS CD!!!!!!!!!! KennaLovesClay1's Avatar
    i think its monday
    "Clay, hands down. He's the most dedicated, he's the most determined, and he's the most deserving. Ruben's got a great voice, but it's not better than Clay's in terms of clarity, power and vocal ability. I mean, he's NEVER been off pitch, EVER." - Josh Gracin

"Clay's my dawg." - Ruben
    "Ruben hits me." - Clay

"When your world breaks down and the voices tell you turn around, when your dreams give out I will carry you"- I Will Carry You by Clay Aiken

Originally posted by KennaLovesClay1
    i think its monday
    Oops, sorry. You guys are right it is on Monday.

Oh, Lordie! You were scarin' me there, ClayPeg!

Can I get an official confirmation one more time for Monday so I don't go and tape it on Monday and find it was actually on Tuesday?
    You criticize and detest in others the faults you see in yourself or that you fear others see in you. - Zachary Podolsky, Harvard Crimson columnist

is it a rerun..or are they all just coming in on monday?
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

oh my god I just set my TIVO for Tuesday! I'm glad I came back here!

+ Reply to Thread