+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 203 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Television/Radio Appearances

AI Critic,
    I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we get Regis and Kelly at 9:00am on KGO (Channel 7). I don't know what part of the West Coast you're in, but I saw someone else post 11:00am.

Next stop: Billboard #1 NewClayFan's Avatar
    Neurox has posted caps of Ruben on the Tonight Show, Clay on U-Pick, and Ruben & Clay on LKL. Very large files. . .
    "How many more times do I have to prove to you people that I cannot dance?"

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    I just watched some of the AI2 finalists sing the national anthem at the Coca Cola 600 on Fox. They did a pretty good job although some of the individual singing sounded odd. Kim L started the song and each sang one line and then all finished the song.

Around the last line or two of the song, the Air Force Thunderbirds made a cool fly by, so it was a bit difficult to hear the end of the song.

It looked like they were having a good time performing. I think the ones who were there were Kim C, Julia, Kim L, Rickey, Charles, Carmen, and Trenyce.

The race just started a while ago, so if you like NASCAR, you might want to tune in!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Below is the reason why
    TUESDAY, May 27 on the View:
    Celebrity guest co-host Lisa Ling; two surprise guests join "Hot Topics II"........

could it be? stay tuned.

"There's nothing so wrong that it can't be easily fixed or easily ignored. I just let things roll off" -Clay Aiken, in RS

Katie Couric just confirmed that both Ruben and Clay are on Today this morning -- Clay for an interview and Ruben to perform.

Just out of bed and flipped on the Today show...Ruben singing and Clay joining him for a "patriotic song" as well.

Just saw today show. Great solos by Ruben, who sang Flying and Superstar!--The volume was lower on the recorded background vocals than they were on AI show, so I could better enjoy Ruben's beautiful voice and phrasing--and he didn't seem like he had to compete with the background vocals, like on AI. At the last minute, Ruben and Clay decided to do a joint version of the Lee Greenwood patriotic song. They sounded great together, and Clay was very nice, saying he couldn't help but smile when Ruben sings. Amen!

Yes, the background vocals were so much better, he didn't have to compete to be heard and he sounded as smooth as melted chocolate imo.
    Bliss

I thought they sounded great together on God Bless The USA.
    I am so sick of hearing that song, but I really enjoyed them singing it togther.

They just have to do at least one collaboration on each other's cd's - I hope.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hope they do a collaboration on CD as well. But it sounds like it'll have to be on Clay's CD since Ruben didn't sound that interested in putting it on his CD (when asked by K. Couric). He wants to record w/Tamyra (who wouldn't). Here's hoping a duet will show up somewhere...

+ Reply to Thread