+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/21 POST-SHOW DISCUSSION (*SPOILERS*)

Since I've been lurking here all season long, I can at least post on the final night. I believe Clay will pull it off but I am a K-Lo fan all the way. My daughter has been pulling for Ruben all the way. We have had many "discussions" over this for the past few weeks. I have had Ruben as my pick after Kimberley L. and my daughter can't understand why I think Clay will win. It has been a very good contest compared to last year.

I hope Ruben wins, but honestly, I just want it to be over, I don't really care who wins any more. They're both fine individuals, and will become the processed cheese-spread that 19E wants them to be, singing their little boy-band hits on special appearances during AI3. Go Clubenay!!

If they throw out the text messaging, I doubt they'll tell us that. Either they will or won't, but we'll never know.

Toss it on the conspiracy pile, see if it burns.

Hmmm... John? Is that you? You sounded a little like Simon there for a minute.

Oh dear. I can't wait to be spoiled for the finale and I can't stand the thought that AI is over for the season.

I doubt they'll throw them out, but as you said John, whether they do or don't, we'll never know.

I agree John.
    I'm looking forward to it being over.
    My favourite was voted out fourth last time, so I could spend the final few shows without being nervous that she would turn oin a bad performance.

I think they both seems like nice guys and hope they'll both go on to much future success.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff,

That's exactly the way I felt too. Tamyra was head and shoulders above the rest of the competition.

Unfortunately (as my new icon today shows) we're on different sides of the fence for the finale.

I just want to know who wins. I'm glad it's over too. As easy as it is to get obsessed with this show, it doesn't make me wish for the next season like I do with Survivor.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Just so you know they have everyone on E! News Live right now... the girls all look AMAZING! Trenyce is sporting a cropped look and just looks fierce! They are all decked out in white, I guess htey are all performing tonight.... and Vanessa couldn't decide on one color for her hair... should be fun!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread