+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/19 AI 10: Top 3 Results Show

Re: 5/19 AI 10: Top 3 Results Show

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    I am reminded of that guy during Hollywood week that didn't want Scotty in his group and threw him out. They are sitting at home watching Scotty in the Finale.

What goes around comes around.
    Yeah I am sure he is some place having his foot removed from his mouth!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Yes, they both seem like really sweet humble kids. But most importantly, they are both very talented.
    absolutely. I've said that several times in other threads. Enjoy their singing very much, both pure voices, no growling. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince View Post
    bummer. Thought Haley would be in the finale. Not too interested in a country finale.
    I agree. Ms Princess gets her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary View Post
    Thank you. Does that ever indicate anything? Like who might have had the most votes for last night? Not that it matters because now Haley's votes will have to go to someone if those people who liked her still watch and vote.
    I doubt either will get much of a bump. I voted for Haley, would have voted for a few others who got cut earlier if they had made it this far. But have no interest in voting for either Lauren or Scotty.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Was going for Haley... well Scotty is gonna win either way, but I can't say I'm too interested in an all-country finale... lol (which this will presumably be)

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Thank you. Does that ever indicate anything? Like who might have had the most votes for last night? Not that it matters because now Haley's votes will have to go to someone if those people who liked her still watch and vote.
    The voting system is so unfair. Not everyone has the time to vote over and over, giving the edge to one contestant. I don't plan to watch next week, so won't be voting for either. I like some country, but enough already! I loved the tone of Haley's voice. It's different, as were the variety of songs she could sing. I will look forward to hearing more from her in the near future.

Haley's votes will have to go to someone if those people who liked her still watch and vote.
    Not watching, not going to vote. Doesn't really matter now, going to be very boring. Although I would like to watch Scotty, I'm not going to watch Ms Prom Queen Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    It sure do seem that way, don't it now?

When I see the tiny, dime-sized Scotty headshot on wral.com, at first glance I think it is a young Clay. Same face shape and ears. (I do find Scotty way more appealing and humble than Clay turned out to be -- although IMO he's not quite as good a singer as Clay.)

Now that it's down to Scotty and (ugh) Lauren, I will be throwing all my votes to Scotty.

Agreed ... except for the "ugh" for Lauren. I do think Lauren has much promise but needs some developmental assistance and some toughening up.

Scotty will get country-fan votes and young groupie-girlie votes like the ones who were crying during this home town visit.

Lauren will get country-fan votes and some girl-power and compassionate votes because of her hometown segment.

They will each gain or lose votes for different reasons.

I'm thinking it may actually be somewhat close to call.

I am geographically torn regarding my votes as I have close family in Asheville, NC and Chattanooga, TN.

In any case I wish them both luck.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Not much of a role model that Haley had to be bleeped twice for cursing when she saw her stretch limo. And what's with calling everyone "baby". Lauren is a lady, Scotty is a gentlemen.

Tune in next week for the Alfred E. Neuman vs. Tammy Faye Baker finale!

I wonder if they'll line the stage of the Nokia with haybales! Yeehaw!

+ Reply to Thread