+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 5/19 AI 10: Top 3 Results Show

Re: 5/19 AI 10: Top 3 Results Show

Gonna be the the dullest Finale in the history of the show.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm not tuning in on Tuesday. No sour grapes, it's just that I usually FF through at least half of Lauren and Scotty's performances anyway. They seem to be great kids, and are very talented. Their song styles just don't appeal to me. The only performance of Scotty's that I really liked was "Gone." I can't think of any of Lauren's performances that made me sit up and take notice, other than her audition. Oh, wait, I actually did enjoy "Flat on the Floor."

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    Haley's attitude was really getting to me these last few weeks. Besides the faces she'd make when the judges were discussing her performances, she would always have the last word, no matter what the judges said. The others would respectfully listen and not "talk back" to the judges. Haley also was arrogant when Ryan Seacrest would interview her. She would touch him, hang on him, then as Ryan was winding down the segment, Haley would throw off the timing of what Ryan had said to her by making some little snide remark back .....not sorry to see her go.
    You just expressed my sentiments as well. Thank you!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I have to admit, I was kind of curious as to what Haley would sing.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I haven't seen who they have slated as guests. Is it going to be mainly country, or a combination? I think in the past they have had guests performing with the contestants (remaining and eliminated) who match their styles somewhat. I look forward to seeing what James brings, as well as Casey!

I was thinking about how the show has changed througout the years and was thinking of Josh Gracin back in the second season. He is country, he sang country, even if it was a disco song. With the, imho, demise of R&B on this show and the rise of the good looking guy... and a bit of rock and country, I wonder if he would have done better on the show in the last few years.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Well I have to say that I am THRILLED with the final 2!

I have been rooting for Scotty and Lauren since the audition rounds. I'm excited that I get to watch the finale and be happy with either winning.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL View Post
    I haven't seen who they have slated as guests. Is it going to be mainly country, or a combination? I think in the past they have had guests performing with the contestants (remaining and eliminated) who match their styles somewhat. I look forward to seeing what James brings, as well as Casey!
    I was just referring to the final 2. The last show should be good. I'm sure there will be lots of special guests.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom View Post
    Well I have to say that I am THRILLED with the final 2!

I have been rooting for Scotty and Lauren since the audition rounds. I'm excited that I get to watch the finale and be happy with either winning.
    That is a nice feeling. I hope you will support them after the show as well. That is where the rubber hits the road so to speak.

Did you hear? They're changing the title of the show to "American Country Music Suckfest."

While both nice, talented kids, neither Scotty nor Lauren are anything fresh, new or exciting. I thought the idea of the show was to find those singers who might actually shake up the world of music?

The show officially jumped the shark for me last night. I'm done.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread