+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Let's Predict Final Two

Re: Let's Predict Final Two

I predicted Haley would leave, but it was so sad. My heart really felt for her. (James and Casey too.) They were all just amazing, talented artists and it's sad to see them go home. I look forward to seeing them back on stage at the finale.

I'm predicting Haley & Pia for final 2...It's not to late for that is it?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I'm predicting Haley & Pia for final 2...It's not to late for that is it?
    Just a little bit! LOL They did both have amazing voices. The thing about this season is that there were so many that could have easily been in the finals IMO. Pia's voice was untouchable. She had other issues that hurt her, but I think she left too soon. She could have developed over the course of the show.

James and Casey were also so good. This was a good year to have lots to pick from. Last year not so much and my favorite still lost. The same for the year before that with Adam. I think I'm due a year to have my favorite win! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb View Post
    I agree with the results last night.
    I, for one, was hoping for a Scotty/Haley finale and even predicted that Haley would come from behind and win. I'm very disappointed that Haley went home and Lauren remained.

I also think it's kind of boring to have two finalists who both sing the same type of music (country) and who are both teenagers. At least they are opposite genders, or it would really be a snoozefest! Having singers who have contrasting styles makes for a more entertaining finale, which is part of the reason I wanted Haley -- or even James, for that matter. That would have been two males, but very, very different styles.

There was never any question in my mind about Scotty making final 2. I will be throwing all my votes to my local boy Scotty now. The only thing I can say good about a Lauren/Scotty finale is that he will win against Lauren easier than he would have won against Haley, in my opinion.

In another thread, I wondered if we'd ever had a finale where both contestants were teenagers. I looked it up -- Fantasia was 19 and Diana DeGarmo was 16 in Season 3. Funny, I had forgotten Fantasia was so young! I think she seemed so much older because she already had a 2-year-old child at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    I, for one, was hoping for a Scotty/Haley finale and even predicted that Haley would come from behind and win. I'm very disappointed that Haley went home and Lauren remained.

I also think it's kind of boring to have two finalists who both sing the same type of music (country) and who are both teenagers. At least they are opposite genders, or it would really be a snoozefest! Having singers who have contrasting styles makes for a more entertaining finale, which is part of the reason I wanted Haley -- or even James, for that matter. That would have been two males, but very, very different styles.

There was never any question in my mind about Scotty making final 2. I will be throwing all my votes to my local boy Scotty now. The only thing I can say good about a Lauren/Scotty finale is that he will win against Lauren easier than he would have won against Haley, in my opinion.

In another thread, I wondered if we'd ever had a finale where both contestants were teenagers. I looked it up -- Fantasia was 19 and Diana DeGarmo was 16 in Season 3. Funny, I had forgotten Fantasia was so young! I think she seemed so much older because she already had a 2-year-old child at the time.
    I was hoping for Scotty / James finale but I like Lauren's voice better than Haley's so I'm not unhappy.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I predicted Haley would leave, but it was so sad. My heart really felt for her. (James and Casey too.) They were all just amazing, talented artists and it's sad to see them go home. I look forward to seeing them back on stage at the finale.
    I guess if they really are amazing, talented artists we will be seeing more of them, so no need to be sad.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Right ... but Carrie v. Bo was oil and water ... and has Carrie done any Led Zeplin ?
    Carrie hasn't done Zepplin but she did do some Aerosmith and she rocked it out big time!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I was hoping for Scotty / James finale but I like Lauren's voice better than Haley's so I'm not unhappy.

Couldn't agree more. I did not like Haley at all. She was a mediocre singer with a HUGE attitude problem
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    Carrie hasn't done Zepplin but she did do some Aerosmith and she rocked it out big time!
    Carrie has also included a bunch of Guns & Roses in her concerts & she can give Axl Rose a definite run for his money.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie has also included a bunch of Guns & Roses in her concerts & she can give Axl Rose a definite run for his money.
    Totally different styles...Axl and Carrie. No comparison. Both great in their own way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast