Thread: Let's Predict Final Two

Re: Let's Predict Final Two

Winner: Scotty

Second Place: Lauren

Third Place: Haley
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Well, I'm on the I don't care anymore limb (though with a bit of I hope it's not Haley) - anyone else there with me? I may not even watch anymore...so I don't have to deal with those darn long commercial breaks. Then I can just watch the performances and FF through the rest, since I'm not voting, except maybe for Lauren a little.

FORT Fogey

This is the first season that I am not sure who will make it to the final 2.......or even yet win it. I have watched since season two and have predicted the winner. I ask myself where would the eliminated contestant prior week votes got to. So if even half of james' voters continue to vote who would they go to? I think they would go to Haley which could knock out Lauren or Scotty. Also the show hasn't had two finalist in the same genre ever make it this far. So question is who has the most voters/votes Lauren or Scotty and could either one get james' votes to kick Haley out .....if Lauren is f3 then Scotty will win because lauren's vote will go to scotty....if Scotty is f3 then Scotty's votes will most likely go to Lauren.....Haley just might get most of james' vote and take the lead in votes....you just never now. So I will make my prediction after tonight's performance. If Haley goes more rock she will win over james' votes qnd she will be in f2 I think. What is up for grabs tonight is james's votes from people who will vote against the country genre.....no matter if Lauren and Scotty are good........the battle is who will get james's votes and finalize who the country star they want to win....most are splitting there vote (like me) between Scotty and Lauren..tonight people will make a stance and make a choice maybe.....it will be interesting to watch it unfold....I would love a Scotty and Lauren finale....

I am hoping it is a Scotty vs. Haley two with Haley winning.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am hoping it is a Scotty vs. Haley two with Haley winning.
    This.

I doubt it'll happen, but I can hope...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    Well, I'm on the I don't care anymore limb (though with a bit of I hope it's not Haley) - anyone else there with me? I may not even watch anymore...so I don't have to deal with those darn long commercial breaks. Then I can just watch the performances and FF through the rest, since I'm not voting, except maybe for Lauren a little.
    I'm with you!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Scotty - winning, and he should.

Lauren - second place

Haley - third place
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Scotty winning

Haley 2nd

Lauren it was close but you are going home tonight.

FORT Fanatic

Honestly - James in my genre - love love love love him. Did I say I love him? I am not a country fan - but there's just something about Scotty McCreery. That deep voice and that innocent face. He has the likeability factor and talent. Meanwhile - Hayley is an irritating gal. I'd love to wipe that smirk off her face. I have never disliked somebody in final three so much before.
    Please get it right America and send Hayley home.

I have grown to like Haley and think she has really fought hard to stay in this thing, but I still think Lauren and Scotty will edge her out, even though they are both country. I'm not sure why I think this way. The show never ceases to shock. (Prior shocker of James leaving so soon and Adam losing.)

I do think Lauren's voice is better than Haley's. It would be more apparent if Lauren would let go and really use the voice she has. She continues to hold back and that does annoy me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast