+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Let's Predict Final Two

Re: Let's Predict Final Two

Scotty & Lauren with Scotty winning.

FORT Fan

May I wait to hear the performances first????

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Gonna go out on a limb here, and hope it doesn't crack off and dump me on the ground.

Haley and Scotty, with Haley winning.
    Uh, sorry, I should probably lose a few pounds, this limb we are on is getting kind of shaky! I think it could happen.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Scotty & Lauren. I'm not sure who would win but Scotty would be the most likely.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Uh, sorry, I should probably lose a few pounds, this limb we are on is getting kind of shaky! I think it could happen.
    You're right - there are going to be a lot of people on that limb, including me. I think it will be Scotty and Haley.

Scotty and Lauren will probably split votes, putting Haley in the finale. Haley is that dark horse who came from behind and captured a lot of hearts in the meantime. I posted before that in the last 3 seasons, the front-runner was passed by the dark horse in the end. Heck, you can even go back one more season when Melinda was the favorite, but she was ousted just before the finale. Jordin could be considered a dark horse for that season. However, I'm not sure Haley can overcome Scotty getting all of the Scotty-Lauren votes. I do predict a very close vote, though.

The way this season started out, who would have thought we would get at least one female in the finale this season? I wanted to see James in there, but at least there is a chance of having a female winner this year.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-14-2011 at 12:42 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Gonna go out on a limb here, and hope it doesn't crack off and dump me on the ground.

Haley and Scotty, with Haley winning.
    Schooch over, I need some room to sit down with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Schooch over, I need some room to sit down with you guys.
    Maybe we should build us a treehouse!

It will be a Scotty/Lauren finale which I predicted all along (with either Pia or James if one of them did not get this far). Why Lauren in the finale? Because she and Haley will split votes and she and Scotty will split votes. There is no doubt Scotty will be in the finale after seeing bottom 2.

I'm going to do a BHG with this one.

Brain: Scotty & Lauren, with Scotty winning
    Straight from the beginning, I thought it would come down to these two in the end. I would eventually begin to think that it would be Scotty & James in the finale, but now that that's not a possibility, I'm going back to my original prediction. As for Scotty winning? That's a given.

Heart: Lauren & Haley, with Haley winning
    Out of the F3, I only like Haley. Her pulling out the win would be such a thrill to watch, and I would love every second of it! Out of the other two, I prefer Lauren just slightly. Actually, not even slightly because I really don't like Scotty at all. That doesn't mean that I particularly Lauren, though.

Gut: Scotty & Haley, with Scotty winning
    @ me writing down all of the possibilities. My gut says this purely because of the fans who aren't tied to anyone in particular -- they may split the votes. Scotty and Lauren split the country/Southern vote, while Lauren and Haley split the female vote. That leaves Lauren in a predicament. But whoever he makes it to the final with, Scotty's winning. I've thought that since Hollywood, maybe even the auditions.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    It will be a Scotty/Lauren finale which I predicted all along (with either Pia or James if one of them did not get this far). Why Lauren in the finale? Because she and Haley will split votes and she and Scotty will split votes. There is no doubt Scotty will be in the finale after seeing bottom 2.
    But Ryan did not say that Scotty was B2. He was just held for the last seat. Granted, they probably wanted people to think he was B2...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast