+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/12 Elimination Show Discussion *Spoilers*

5/12 Elimination Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Tonight we go down three as one gets sent home. Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until 12 midnight Eastern. Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 5/12 Elimination Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Seeing the recap, I can see why people thought the judges were unfair on Haley. The other three weren't THAT great.

My opinion hasn't changed about her first song, though. It sounded like she had a sore throat and all that gospel stuff didn't fit the vibe of MJ or the song.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

In other news Randy Jackson unveiled his new "In It To Win It" clothing line.

Anyone think that if Haley managed not to be the one voted out, that they will keep all four?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

James doing country with Scotty!! I actually like it. Well, until I have to watch Scotty work the crowd....

What's it say on the back? "Yo, dawg, that was pitchy."
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Anyone think that if Haley managed not to be the one voted out, that they will keep all four?
    Now that would be a shocking non elimination! But I wouldn't put it past J-Lo or Randy to change up the rules if one of their favorites wasn't in the final 3
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

FORT Fogey

haley's irst song was AWFUL.

the problem is that all these singers were coddled and praised all season -- or EVERYTHING. now any criticism is jarring. while randy went overboard and kept repeating himself, haley's attitude was bad. i she can't take criticism, she's in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    James doing country with Scotty!! I actually like it. Well, until I have to watch Scotty work the crowd....
    Wow, that was great (the duet)! Their voices blended surpridingly well, and who knew James could sing country-style believably?

Bravo!

Kinda liked James and Scotty singing together. Not a bad way to start off the show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast