+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Re: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Now that was funny. IT looked like she dropped a load in the front. The back was nice and snug, but the front crotch hung down midthigh. Is that in style now? LOL That did me a laugh.
    I thought she looked great! she's in great shape as well.I dont think she
    is the most beautiful woman in the world, but her skin and that body, flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought she looked great! she's in great shape as well.I dont think she
    is the most beautiful woman in the world, but her skin and that body, flawless
    She is in shape. Her body looked amazing, which is one reason I tought it odd she would wear those pants with the dropped crotch. I didn't get it.

She is in shape. Her body looked amazing, which is one reason I tought it odd she would wear those pants with the dropped crotch. I didn't get it.
    I thought it was just the design, and easier to dance in.I really didnt give it much thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought it was just the design, and easier to dance in.I really didnt give it much thought.

When we were watching last night, it was the first thing everybody noticed and when I got to the office, it was also the topic of converation. I just guessed she's starting a new trend. I don't think it looks good though. LOL

Here you go. They are called Hareem pants. Here's a link:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_857334.html

They were popluar in the 1980's.

Yes harem pants are all the rage.I think they are really easy to dance in.I Have seen that style before, maybe thats why I didn't notice. Its Hammertime didnt he have harem pants? I loved the 80's! LOL

Now that was funny. IT looked like she dropped a load in the front. The back was nice and snug, but the front crotch hung down midthigh. Is that in style now? LOL That did me a laugh.
    I thought she was wearing a man's gold tights...you know, where the crotch is looser to accomodate the manly bits. I guess they ordered the wrong item and she had to wear whatever they have in stock for the show.

I was more WTF with what she was wearing when she came out at the beginning of the show with the other judges. That looked more like she dropped a load both in the front and back of her shorts or whatever you call them.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I tune in for the cheesy group sing, highlights, the Ford commercial and the elimination. I leave the room or change the channel for the rest.
    Same here. I usually watch all of it, though, except the guest appearances. Unless it happens to be someone I like (pretty rare considering the guests they usually have).
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fogey

Jennifers pants were hot and very much in style!

Misty and libgirl, I watch the same way. Praise the DVR.

Jennifer would look good in a paper sack for pete's sake. I just wish I had her skin, she's a beautiful woman.

FORT Fan

JLo has added more beauty, class and respect than any other judge over the years. She is a gorgeous woman and a lovely supporter of the contestants.

+ Reply to Thread