+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Re: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

People crying doesn't bother me at all. I feel for them, but don't think it's wrong or in any way inappropiate. If you feel it, let it out. Life is too short. Feeling is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It's interesting that the guest performers vocals were not as good as the contestants on the show. I don't understand the publlic's amusement with Lady Antebellum. They sing okay. Their music is okay, but there is nothing special about them. Why all the uproar. I can understand why the lead female singer didn't get on AI.
    I agree about Lady Antebellum, I don't see what the fuss is about. I didn't bother to watch it..that's what the remote is for, to check out the other channels when garbage you don't want to see is on. Didn't watch Jennifer Lopez either. I've heard that song once and that was enough.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I agree about Lady Antebellum, I don't see what the fuss is about. I didn't bother to watch it..that's what the remote is for, to check out the other channels when garbage you don't want to see is on. Didn't watch Jennifer Lopez either. I've heard that song once and that was enough.
    I tune in for the cheesy group sing, highlights, the Ford commercial and the elimination. I leave the room or change the channel for the rest.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I wont miss Jacob either. Never cared for his over dramatic singing
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Holy carp they edited JLo's performance SOOOO badly! How could anyone ever assume that was live? When they got back from break and Ryan said "waiting for Jennifer to change" I couldn't believe that they actually wanted to pass that off as the same night. Hopping cameramen is one thing, but there was a safety bar on the central dais that popped in and out through the various cuts.

Come on, really?

I don't always feel that Jimmy's comments are constructive but there are times that they really are.. I think he was 100% right about Lauren being in trouble because she wimped out on a huge note in the song, in fact I love that part/note of Unchained Melody and was waiting for it and when she just breathed it out I was amazed and pretty disappointed and frustrated that she never really "goes for it"

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    Holy carp they edited JLo's performance SOOOO badly! How could anyone ever assume that was live? When they got back from break and Ryan said "waiting for Jennifer to change" I couldn't believe that they actually wanted to pass that off as the same night. Hopping cameramen is one thing, but there was a safety bar on the central dais that popped in and out through the various cuts.

Come on, really?
    I told my husband the same thing!
    I was not enamored with JLo's glittery gold diaper either.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Now that we are down to the final 4 perhaps this show will pick up for me. As I have said, this has been boring season for me. A contributing factor has been the lack of direction from the judges.
    I guess we're now opposites, Shoepie. Now that the show is down to the final 4, it has ended for me. With Jacob and Casey gone, I just can't get into the remaining singers, who are boring to me.

I loved Jacob as a contestant and can't wait to buy his album. I adore his incredible vocal range, jazz improvisational skill and emotional expression. Jacob and Casey have left and taken their uniqueness with them, leaving behind bland contestants, one of whom will win. Yawn. I'll probably check back for the finale to see who competes against Scotty. Until then, I really hope the show holds up for you, Shoepie.--
    --
    ---
    Last edited by pillbeam; 05-06-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    I told my husband the same thing!
    I was not enamored with JLo's glittery gold diaper either.
    Now that was funny. IT looked like she dropped a load in the front. The back was nice and snug, but the front crotch hung down midthigh. Is that in style now? LOL That did me a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Now that was funny. IT looked like she dropped a load in the front. The back was nice and snug, but the front crotch hung down midthigh. Is that in style now? LOL That did me a laugh.
    You people are making me happier and happier that I left the room when this came on.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread