+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Re: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdee2139 View Post
    They did it to David Archuletta and he sat in the middle too.
    You think tptb would catch on, its old!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

.I felt so sorry for lauren, she was nearly sobbing..I hate to see the kids cry.
    Easy solution: Stop putting kids on the show.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer View Post
    This is a coulda/woulda/shoulda comment....but she would have been better off waiting a year or two.

She, unfortunately, is losing what confidence she had....a year or two of maturity under her belt would do her good.

jmho.

Although, there are teens that could handle it...she is just not one of them. Jordin Sparks comes to mind....but she had experience performing live in small-medium venues, so she had some preparation for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskie View Post
    This is a coulda/woulda/shoulda comment....but she would have been better off waiting a year or two.

She, unfortunately, is losing what confidence she had....a year or two of maturity under her belt would do her good.

jmho.

Although, there are teens that could handle it...she is just not one of them. Jordin Sparks comes to mind....but she had experience performing live in small-medium venues, so she had some preparation for it all.
    I agree about some kids being able to handle it, but I'd still like the age to be higher.

It's interesting that the guest performers vocals were not as good as the contestants on the show. I don't understand the publlic's amusement with Lady Antebellum. They sing okay. Their music is okay, but there is nothing special about them. Why all the uproar. I can understand why the lead female singer didn't get on AI.

I wasn't impressed with Jennifer Lopez either. Okay, but nothing special.

I wish the contestants had not joked about song choice so much. They really need to be careful when doing this. I really hope Lauren can get another good song and not fizzle out on it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer View Post

James cried and he's not a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    James cried and he's not a kid.
    I agree. Heck I'm 48 and probably shed a tear too under all that pressure. Maybe your dreams are going to be dashed to pieces, maybe it'll be your friend's dreams, who happens to be standing next to you. I'm sure they all are caught up in a ball of emotions elimination night.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree. Heck I'm 48 and probably shed a tear too under all that pressure. Maybe your dreams are going to be dashed to pieces, maybe it'll be your friend's dreams, who happens to be standing next to you. I'm sure they all are caught up in a ball of emotions elimination night.

Yes very emotional, the pressure of being on stage,the nerves, the adrenaline kicks in. Kudos to them all.Even though we all have our favorites, I know I could never do what they are doing.

And crying can be a reaction to so many different emotions. I know when I get angry enough, I will cry, which makes me even more angry.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    And crying can be a reaction to so many different emotions. I know when I get angry enough, I will cry, which makes me even more angry.
    Very true

+ Reply to Thread