+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

Re: 5/5 Elimination Show *Spoilers*

I wont miss Jacob either. Never cared for his shrilling shaky adlibs. But with some good voice training, he will be fantastic.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

American idol is so much suckage for anyone who sings gospel,r&b and hip hop. I would not even attempt to try out if that was my genre. I wish Jacob well is so much better than the stuff idol is pimping lately. I hope he sticks to it and makes it inspite of idol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    American idol is so much suckage for anyone who sings gospel,r&b and hip hop. I would not even attempt to try out if that was my genre. I wish Jacob well is so much better than the stuff idol is pimping lately. I hope he sticks to it and makes it in spite of idol.

He will make it.He sounds a lot like Luther did in his earlier years, Jacob just needs some coaching.Preferably not Jimmy.Whoever the heck he is, judge #4 I think.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I knew Scotty wouldn't choose which side was the "safe" side.
    Do they ever? I remember one time Ryan asked someone to do the same thing, and they went it the middle of the stage.Its a silly thing to do imho.I felt so sorry for lauren, she was nearly sobbing..I hate to see the kids cry.

Loved Lady A, but still not as good as Need You Now. I never get tired of that song.

SOOOOO glad Jacob is gone!! Now I won't have to FF through AI at all anymore.

Loving the final four. The voters got it 100% right this week.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Did I read on here somewhere that the female singer of Lady Antebellum had tried out for Idol a few seasons ago but didn't make it far??
    Can anyone confirm that?

BTW...loved their song!
    I heard that, too. Did you know she's Linda Davis' daughter? The lady who did the duet with Reba on Does He Love You?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He will make it.He sounds a lot like Luther did in his earlier years, Jacob just needs some coaching.Preferably not Jimmy.Whoever the heck he is, judge #4 I think.LOL
    My other issue with this season is Jimmy. I think he gives useful advice to those he likes and useles advice to those he doesn't care for. I find the new mentoring to be unfair in some respects. I can only Pray James or Scotty take it all.

I would not be surprised if Hailey wins though. The shorter her dresses get each week the less the criticism she gets from Randy and Steven.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    My other issue with this season is Jimmy. I think he gives useful advice to those he likes and useles advice to those he doesn't care for. I find the new mentoring to be unfair in some respects. I can only Pray James or Scotty take it all.

I would not be surprised if Hailey wins though. The shorter her dresses get each week the less the criticism she gets from Randy and Steven.

Haley has been an underdog from the moment she made the top 13. If she wins Idol which would be shocking considering Scotty, James, and Lauren have had the largest fan bases the entire season it will have nothing to do with how short her skirt is. It will have everything to do with Haley picking the right songs in the coming weeks and being close to perfect while singing them.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

Welcome to the JLo self promotion show. Tacky. If one needs techno music in order to sing, one probably doesn't have a good voice. Sorry JLo -you're in the bottom 3.

FORT Fogey

Now that we are down to the final 4 perhaps this show will pick up for me. As I have said, this has been boring season for me. A contributing factor has been the lack of direction from the judges.

We also could see a predictable end with Lauren out next, then Haley leaving James and Scotty as final two. I hope we see an upset with Haley standing next to Scotty in the end. I would rather see James and Haley but it seems that Scotty is untouchable and the best bet to win.

+ Reply to Thread