+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Elimination Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 4/28 Elimination Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I would have preferred Jacob to be the one to have left, but I'm fine with Casey going.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I feel the very small way.I think Carey is musical genius, and after Jacob and Scotty( ugh) and the others are long gone.Casey will have a great carrer. James will win.I was happy to see Scotty in the bottom two.
    Yes, but Scotty was not necessarily in bottom two at all. Ryan very specifically said that last night was random order, with the exception of Casey, of course.

Its all about the drama.... but don't they know we can hear "random order" and after so many seasons, know what that means???
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Its all about the drama.... but don't they know we can hear "random order" and after so many seasons, know what that means???
    We know what "random order" means when we hear it because we discuss it with each other and we remind ourselves, but the viewing audience probably doesn't, and I think that is what the producers are counting on; therefore, I also believe the viewing audience will by and large think Scotty was in the bottom 2 and his fans will vote even more for him next week.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    We know what "random order" means when we hear it because we discuss it with each other and we remind ourselves, but the viewing audience probably doesn't, and I think that is what the producers are counting on; therefore, I also believe the viewing audience will by and large think Scotty was in the bottom 2 and his fans will vote even more for him next week.
    It's almost like they were holding Scotty hostage. The ransom is more frenzied voting. "You're slacking off! Vote more next week if you don't want to see your guy in the B2/B3."

FORT Fogey

I always thought with the prominent backstories of Lauren and Scotty, AI was looking for a teenage star. They could have a POP princess in Lauren ( remember Tyler even said she was "the one") or a country king in Scotty so they were operating on two different fronts. The two still have lots of voters, but there was something cheap about putting Scotty up there.....We heard Ryan say "random" a few times, but lots of people may not have heard/understood it. So I also saw it as a push for Scotty votes. More actual drama could have come with Jacob and Casey since most people were thinking Jacob or with Haley for obvious reasons
    Last edited by ibot2much; 04-29-2011 at 12:17 PM.

I was actually shocked that Jacob did not leave. It was sad to see Casey go. I looked forward to seeing him every week. How adorable was the way he went out. I bet he is a fun boyfriend.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was actually shocked that Jacob did not leave. It was sad to see Casey go. I looked forward to seeing him every week. How adorable was the way he went out. I bet he is a fun boyfriend.
    I wasn't shocked over Jacob staying. He was in the B2 last week (or at least he appeared to be in the B2). Jimmy scared Jacob's fans by stressing that he was in danger of leaving. I think even Randy said something about him being in danger. Jacob's fans were put into action. For that reason, I almost picked Casey to leave over Jacob.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I wasn't shocked over Jacob staying. He was in the B2 last week (or at least he appeared to be in the B2). Jimmy scared Jacob's fans by stressing that he was in danger of leaving. I think even Randy said something about him being in danger. Jacob's fans were put into action. For that reason, I almost picked Casey to leave over Jacob.
    So will the Scotty fans ramp up their voting and the Jacob fans now get a false sense of security? Could be the set up for Jacob's departure next week.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Yes, but Scotty was not necessarily in bottom two at all. Ryan very specifically said that last night was random order, with the exception of Casey, of course.
    It still looked good on him. I don't care for scotty

+ Reply to Thread