+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/21 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 4/21 Results Show *Spoilers*

The thing is this season is so different from the other seasons because none of the singers are that great, some are good (James, Scotty & Lauren) some ok (Jacob, Casey & Hailey). No one really is over the top " wow ". You can go back to each season & at least name someone who was really really good even last year, Crystal. I'm not even talking about the idol winners since it seems the people that didn't win were better than the winners. The only person I see being sucessful is Scotty & only because of the loyal country music fans, those fans even embrace Taylor Swift & she is a so so singer. It's just a weird season.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Speaking of Crystal - I read on the CMT site that she will join Bruno Mars as the idol du jour on next Thursday's result show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I also saw that Crystal is currently featured in some nationally airing commercial. It's for diabetics to test themselves using some kind of oral strips.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7 View Post
    The thing is this season is so different from the other seasons because none of the singers are that great, some are good (James, Scotty & Lauren) some ok (Jacob, Casey & Hailey). No one really is over the top " wow ". You can go back to each season & at least name someone who was really really good even last year, Crystal. I'm not even talking about the idol winners since it seems the people that didn't win were better than the winners. The only person I see being sucessful is Scotty & only because of the loyal country music fans, those fans even embrace Taylor Swift & she is a so so singer. It's just a weird season.
    I agree. And I will add that the judging is helping to create this lack luster show by their lack of involvement in pushing them to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Speaking of Crystal - I read on the CMT site that she will join Bruno Mars as the idol du jour on next Thursday's result show.
    Yay! Love Crystal. I wonder if the slight drop in viewers for the results show Thursday was because it was Maundy Thursday. The serious Christians I know don't do anything frivolous on that day.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Curious to hear what she is doing since the prediction was that she would be the next Adam Lambert, kicking the official winner to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Yay! Love Crystal. I wonder if the slight drop in viewers for the results show Thursday was because it was Maundy Thursday. The serious Christians I know don't do anything frivolous on that day.
    I love Chrystal! She was way better than the guy who won. Speaking of which, she was opening for Adam Lambert on his phenomenally successful tour. That's more than I've heard about Lee. (I'm sorry, but has Lee appeared on AI already? If so, he was so bland that I can't remember.)
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I also saw that Crystal is currently featured in some nationally airing commercial. It's for diabetics to test themselves using some kind of oral strips.
    With BB King too!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I love Chrystal! She was way better than the guy who won. Speaking of which, she was opening for Adam Lambert on his phenomenally successful tour. That's more than I've heard about Lee. (I'm sorry, but has Lee appeared on AI already? If so, he was so bland that I can't remember.)

Is it Crystal?? I thought he was using the youngish girl from his season, Allison
    Last edited by ibot2much; 04-23-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Alison Iraheta joined him in a few cities, but it was Oriatha who was his opening act. Crystal was not involved.

When I saw him, I arrived early (as is my wont) and thank goodness or I would have missed Alison altogether.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-23-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread