+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 4/14 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 4/14 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    He is doing Maggie May justice though!
    Paul should've been gone weeks ago but he went out like a champ, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    Another gracious departure. Must be a terrible disappointment but Paul handled it like a gentleman.
    Because I think he was using AI as a stepping stone for his band. I really liked him, but I know most people didn't.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Aww! All the other idols love Paul.
    I'm sorry to see him go.
    These kids this year really seem to like each other, more so than other years. Maybe it's because they were living in that mansion together. Btw, are they still there? I saw they had to move because of the leaky roof, but wonder if they went back.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

Paul is cute, has amazingly white teeth, and seems like a great guy, but I never thought he was that great of a singer.
    Loved his smile...i was actually sad when he left. He's a cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Yay! The girls survived a week!
    No thanks to JLo who decided to judge only her last night and rave about all the rest last. Why can't she critique everyone like that?! At this point I think any one of us would do a better job than the current 3 judges. And contrary to her preface of not wanting another girl to go, I really think she did not want to lose one of her precious special boys. So glad she survived as I think she has potential, a different sound to her voice that I like, and I am still hoping she will show us something special. I felt she was going in the right direction until her slip backwards last night.

I think voters got it right. He's a nice guy, really fun entertainer, but was weak in the vocal department. Too bad Stefano can't pick up on some of Paul's ability to get the audience involved. He actually had good vocals last night but was still a yawn. Personally I would have preferred Jacob's leaving tonight, but I am so happy another girl did not leave.
    Last edited by JenCos; 04-14-2011 at 09:33 PM.

These kids this year really seem to like each other, more so than other years. Maybe it's because they were living in that mansion together. Btw, are they still there? I saw they had to move because of the leaky roof, but wonder if they went back.
    and here I thought it was 'cause of the ghosts!

Okay, that one made sense. Paul going home was the right thing to do, America.

I enjoyed the duets tonight a lot. Scotty and Lauren sounded great together, but why no comments from the judges? Haley and Casey were entertaining too, and I liked Haley's voice for a change but only when she doesn't growl. She growls way too much, because I think they've given her so many props for it so she's got to do it all the time now....

The boys singing as a foursome didn't sound great. What's going on with the sound quality?

I didn't know that guy singing with Kelly, but they were good. What did she give Ryan a hard time about, after their song - her tweets or something? She's funny. And a good singer.
    Rihanna's song was lovely to look at and watch, but I don't care for her voice.
    The best part of the night was listening to my fave, David Cook, singing the good-bye song!!! Mmmmm-mmm.

Haley and Casey were wonderful!!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom View Post
    A bit better than Iggy Pop but not much.
    Ugh! She made me long for Iggy!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I really like Paul, but it was his time to go. I love his voice and his genre but AI wasn't quite right for him. I hope he goes somewhere with his music. I'd buy his album.

I was hoping he would sing Maggie Mae. He sings it amazingly.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread