+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

No way! Hell has just frozen over! Judging from this clip, Scotty may be my favorite tonight. Oh and I love that movie, double dang him. He sounded really good in the clip and usually this kid makes me want to shove pointy things in my ears.

Scotty is really doing a good job....well there went a sour note. I love this song, the only country song that I really like. But I keep hearing George singing it and that makes it weird.

Never mind, is there something off with the sound tonight? He keeps going flat and then loud and soft. Weird, he sounded so much better in the practice clip. Scotty is throwing everything in that I don't like about him. The leaning, the hand gestures, the weird eye stare, the Elvis sneer.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I like listening to Scotty, don't watch him. He looks like a cross between George Bush and Alfred E Newman and it drives me nuts. Also, he looks funny singing.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Scotty was Scotty.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Scotty: As much as I admire his talent, I didn't think this was one of his better performances. It sounded like he was trying to sing too hard.....he was pushing and, I thought, straining. I've heard better out of him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG Cross My Heart by George Strait.

Pretty good, but it was hard listening to someone besides George sing a George song. He should have stuck with the first song. Something a little different.

I'm so tired of these judges. I really really do miss Simon at this point.

I think Stefano was actually more entertaining than Scotty tonight. Weird.

Well everybody is just all kinds of awesome according to the judges tonight.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    does anybody else hate the way scotty holds the mic and tilts his head? and then makes those god-awful faces?
    Reminds me of Woody from Toy Story... Annoys the crap outta me. "There's a snake in my boot"
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

FORT Fogey

not surprised the judges said "a star is born" since scotty went off key so much.

FORT Fogey

Well, Scotty should've stayed with "Everybody's Talkin'" - that clip of his singing that really impressed me! But...he knows who's voting for him, so why switch it up now? He could have gotten my vote, but the George Strait thing didn't impress me.

+ Reply to Thread