+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 4/6 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    I cannot stand his voice, his look, or his antics.
    And antics is exactly how I would sum them up. He's too over the top, too overly dramatic.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    Just tuning in. I really wish I could like Jacob. He is the only R&B person left, but I cannot stand his voice, his look, or his antics.
    I'm with you on that one. I wish I liked Jacob more -- I usually love a good male R & B singer.

But tonight he was indeed more restrained than usual and thus I liked him more than usual.

I guess each to their own. I thought Pia was the best tonight with Casey right behind. I'd probably put Paul my 3rd favorite, not because his voice is better but I really enjoyed his performance.

Lauren & Jacob did very well and Scotty made me smile. James was just okay to me but I love George Harrison's version and hated the ending.

I really hated Haley's performance. Too screamy and not in a good (Janis) way. Stefano's sounding the same every week and is too loungy for me.

I think Stefano's at risk of going home and Haley may make the b3 this week. I would have thought Paul would be there too but think he helped himself. Jacob could be there because of the death spot but should be okay.

Everybody was really great tonight.

Loved Scotty tonight...not only was he a fun performer..his voice is fantastic too.

I think Jacob is in danger of leaving. Pia and Haley and Paul maybe too.

Quote Originally Posted by mom3 View Post
    Really?!?!? She has Steven Tyler's lips, that's for sure!
    Todd Rundgren raised Liv while in a relationship with Liv's mom.

As a kid, she noticed she looked JUST like Steven's daughter Mia...whom he had with a different woman. Liv figured it out because of her resemblance to Mia and all parties came clean.

I've heard her say she loves having two great dads..Todd and Steven.
    Ain't Love Grand!

I really liked James's verson of "While My Guitar... " Not quite as good as if Adam had done it, though. Adam probably would have omitted the scream at the end and sung it straight.

However, I meant to say earlier -- was anyone distracted by the way James was lit from behind, which made his ears glow red? It reminded me of that scene in Home Alone 2 where Kevin holds an electric candle behind his brother Buzz's ears during the Christmas choral concert.

But I closed my eyes and just listened, and truly enjoyed the song.

UGH. Paul just ruined that song for me forever. Go home now, please. Also, what's up with the glowing teeth? Creepy.

Scotty should do a Wade Hayes song, their voices are so similar. He has natural talent and whether he wins or loses this thing ... he's already won.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl View Post
    Am I correct in guessing that Stefano sang "When a Man Loves a Woman"?
    I thought he did well on the song. They were all quite good. My very favorite was Casey. I saw a blurb for an upcoming newscast, about possible Idol romance.....they showed Casey and Haley's pcitures. I know they are both from Chicago area. Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I guess each to their own. I thought Pia was the best tonight with Casey right behind.
    I'm rooting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Scotty... ...he has natural talent and whether he wins or loses this thing ... he's already won.
    I have been trying to vote for my local boy Scotty and have only gotten through maybe 3 times. His line is totally tied up.

I would have a really hard time picking a favorite tonight, though. All were various degrees of "good". No clunkers tonight at all. Very entertaining show!

Okay, Paul somehow did redeem himself tonight, for me. I was onboard a long time ago, but it's been rough ever since - then tonight I could see some of that appeal back again. It was a fun song.

I also liked Casey tonight, and Scotty ... a lot. I love Elvis. Pia's voice sounded very good, and I liked her better than I have before.

I am not a Jacob fan, and was surprised that some posters here think he'll be going home. I think with all the glowing reviews he gets, he'll be around a little longer. But if he does get booted, that will be okay with me. Or Stephano. Haley did okay, but she's my least favorite of the girls left.

The one I worry about for votes is James. His performance was good, just not the standout that we usually get, so he may be overlooked during the voting. Hopefully his fans will still be determined to vote a lot and keep him alive in this. I usually enjoy James a lot!

+ Reply to Thread