+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3/31 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 3/31 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Jane Yamamoto of FOX LA backstage said that next week's theme is Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

She interview Chris Allen who attended with his wife and he said all the flashbacks screamed, "Get me out of this place!"

will.i.am and Jamie Foxx hate birds - is the movie, Rio, a cartoon about birds?

She interviewed Thia who said it was time for her to go. Naima said it was time to get back to her life and her children. You could see that even at the running of their journeys, neither was sad to leave.

ETA: Hey, now we know they DID move out of the mansion for a short period and not because of ghosts.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jane Yamamoto of FOX LA backstage said that next week's theme is Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
    Thanks Arielflies. (And I love reading your posts, because I get to see a photo of Cookie at the same time! )

So I wonder if the theme means they are just singing R&R, or does it have to be a song by somebody inducted into the Hall of Fame? I also wonder if they'll be making a trip there this weekend. If I lived a little closer and/or had time, I'd check it out myself.

FWIW, I had a red eye out of LAX tonight, and Fantasia was on my flight. I fly enough that I usually get upgraded, but she and her entourage bought out all of the first class seats... another reason I could have done without her being on the show today I guess!

(Not that I have anything against her, mind you... I'm just not a fan)

Glad to hear she's doing well enough to do that. I'm not a fan and reports of her life choices since becoming AI don't earn my respect for her, but I'm sure she's disappointed with her lack of success.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    FWIW, I had a red eye out of LAX tonight, and Fantasia was on my flight. I fly enough that I usually get upgraded, but she and her entourage bought out all of the first class seats... another reason I could have done without her being on the show today I guess!

(Not that I have anything against her, mind you... I'm just not a fan)
    She is not a favorite of mine either. I am surprised to learn that she is succesful enough to have an entourage and the ability to buy out a first class cabin!

It sure seems as though the next eliminations are predictable. Since the upset with Casey came so early on, the message is out to stop voting to save someone, vote your favorite so I don't expect to see any more shockers. Paul, Stefano and Haley are in trouble.

Lauren

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Jacob's fanbase are not the type to frequent message boards. That's why I find it so hilarious when people predict he will be eliminated week after week. He will be around for a while, and I'm happy. He's one of my favourites this season.

As has been said before, most of the contestants this season are very polarizing, and that's why it's such a great season. For example, I despise Pia, but others like her (on a side note, she was terrible in the group sing tonight). Anyway, yeah.
    I'm enjoying myself reading the posts! The first one says, "So and so was fantastic." The very next one says, "So and so sucked on that song."

How can the same person sing the same song so differently?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    That was a horrible excuse for music. It sure doesn't make me want to see the movie.

I must be one of Paul's three fans remaining on FORT...not looking good for him tonight.
    Count me as one of Paul's fans. Hopefully he'll start choosing better songs. I've listened to some of his pre-Idol stuff and love it.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Yeah!!!!! he's safe! He's safe!
    He had a bit of the "Special" Paul in the 4-some song. Hope he brings that next week!

If the theme next week is Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I am thinking perhaps Paul might do some Rod Stewart R/R, and Haley could do some Stevie Nicks, and Pia perhaps some Heart? What would you pick?

I want James to sing some Megadeth, or another metal artist. Could be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread