+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 3/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

To the Point

Re: 3/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    You're very welcome.
    If she makes it to the finale, I am expecting her to give a little speech about how she will use her winnings to cure the world of some devastating disease while, at the same time, paving the way for world peace, an end to hunger, and harmonious race relations......
    Now that's what I'll be thinking everytime she opens her mouth to talk! To make it worse, my family loves to use the whole "world peace" type comment and apply it in the most bizarre situations.

I must have been one of the only ones who enjoyed the contestants signing Elton John songs. For the most part I think they all did well. It was Thia and Niami's time to go.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I must have been one of the only ones who enjoyed the contestants signing Elton John songs. For the most part I think they all did well. It was Thia and Niami's time to go.
    I agree with you, I thought they were all good, as opposed to some years when there is one or two good and the rest are train wrecks.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

There really have been no train wrecks this year, unlike previous years. I don'lt know if they finaly selected some good singers, or if the producing team has helped them sound more professional. It also looks like the extra help from Marc Anthony has been an added bonus,

+ Reply to Thread