+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Daughtry..... though I did like Sligh.
    Ah. And I was wrong. Sligh did get to go on tour, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    Ah. And I was wrong. Sligh did get to go on tour, heh.
    So did Daughtry. My son went and told me he drew the biggest applause. So why didn't those people vote??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Stevie Wonder!
    I didn't care for JHud's song.
    Hulk Hogan (why didn't he pick up James and spin him around over his head?)
    Casey slated to leave?
    but saved!

FORT Fogey

Totally spaced on airtime tonight, so I haven't read others' posts. I just want to say that this season's contestants (most of them, anyway) are, individually, quite talented. However, when you throw them together for a group sing, something goes terribly wrong. I hate that because I've always found the group sing and Ford commercials very entertaining.

Also, Mia STINKS!

Oops, I mean Thia. Can't ever get her name right!

Casey's last two performances were horrible, and I'm so tired of seeing the judges continue to pimp him. I had a feeling that he was losing fans and I was thinking that he would probably be a "surprise" elimination sometime soon, but I was shocked to see it happen this soon! I was disappointed the judges used the save on him, I would have rather seen him go home, but at least this will give Casey a reality check that he's not as safe as he thinks he is and he needs to actually sing for once and show that he has a decent voice! I do hope though that this reality check doesn't do any harm to his health though.

I loved tonights show. It was entertaining and funny. The clips of all the contestants having fun in the house and then Hulk Hogan coming out to tell the boys they were safe. Just loved it. Even loved Stevie singing Happy Bday to Steven. It was a fun show. I could have done without Sugarland performing, though. I'm so not a fan.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

After the group sing, the show definitely took an upswing! Very entertaining, and isn't it somewhat unusual for them to showcase country acts? I do recall Rascall Flatts being on to sing with Carrie Underwood, but that was later in the season when they got to sing with someone in their genre. Not that I'm a big Sugarland fan, but I appreciate the diversity. Also not a Jennifer Hudson fan, but kudos to her for even being able to get out of bed in the morning after her family tragedy a few years ago.

Thought James and Paul were hilarious - the whole wrestling segment, for that matter!

And the judges got this one right - thank goodness they used "the save" on Casey! What a talent! Will add a lot on tour. Thought he was going to pass out or throw up - glad he didn't!

Just finished watching in my time zone. I hope Casey heard what the judges said to him about going back to being a musician and no more growling.....I hope in his shock all that did not go over his head or in one ear and out the other. Hopefully Jimmy Lovine will remind him....

Didn't Andrew Garcia get eliminated after singing "I Heard it Through the Grapevine"? Now we know that this is one of the kiss of death songs.

I feel certain that since they used the save, they'll make sure he hears loud and clear why he fell so far so fast. He was one of my favorites in the beginning but he really disappointed me the last two weeks. If he brings it next week, I'll even vote. I'm trying not to get too invested this year because I always get burned.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread