+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

anyone remember history of double eliminations? Brain dead here. How often when there has been double elimination in the past (not necessarily cuz of save) are the same people in bottom 3 and/or same person goes home anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Yes, so happy the judges used the save. Casey looked he was gonna pass out, though his f-bomb dropping was hilarious and awesome.
    Totally hysterical! I knew they would use the save for him.... no way they don't want to take this guy on tour!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I like that the contestants all seem to genuinely like and care for each other. It's refreshing!

If only they had the save for Chris' year.

FORT Newbie

What a waste of the save. It was too early to use it. It should have been saved for someone like Pia, James, or Jacob, etc.. I doubt if Casey will even last thru the whole season with his disease. He has ulcerative colitis and needs blood transfusions periodically, from what I understand he bleeds when he is under stress. What a f..up!

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    I for one am thrilled the judges used the save. Casey brings something edgy and different so I'm glad he's got another chance.
    Me. too. But he'd been break out that bass and show us his musicianship or he won't last terribly long.

I usually can't stand the results shows. Sometimes I don't even watch. This was the most entertaining results show I ever remember.

Just everything... the "kids" being all dressed up, Stevie Wonder, Sugarland, the cute wrestling bit filmed at the mansion, surprising James with the real Hulk Hogan, and then Jennifer Hudson and George Huff! I even liked the Ford video this week!

Add to that all the tears and emotion of the Casey save, Casey's mom and dad -- well, it was just one for the books!

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum View Post
    Wow what news.
    The top 11 will go on tour after all.

The judges were right to keep Casey!
    He was so freaked out and grateful.

That was cool when Randy told him to stop singing; we know what you're about, etc. Casey does need to get back to his soul in his songs and stop the sillyness and growling stuff. He was so innovative and intriging in the beginning.
    yes and yes...hope this shakes him up enough that he reassess his last 2 performances to see where he went wrong. (altho better feedback from judges would help with this). Glad he will be on the Tour as he is very entertaining and will add to the show and most likely the attendance..

FORT Fogey

I'm so happy that Randy told him what many people have been thinking - get back to his audition creativity, and lose the growl!

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    If only they had the save for Chris' year.
    Chris Sligh? Yeah. I agree. He sooo wanted to go on tour, but got eliminated before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    Chris Sligh? Yeah. I agree. He sooo wanted to go on tour, but got eliminated before then.
    Daughtry..... though I did like Sligh.

+ Reply to Thread