+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 3/17 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Look at Haley's legs! Wasn't there another Haley that stayed in longer than she should have because she kept highlighting her legs?
    I think her name was Haley Scarnato...or something like that.

Maybe all Haley's are born with a great leg gene.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I don't know......I seriously thought they had replaced Fergie. I really thought that was someone else
    Same thing was being thought and said at our house as well.

FORT Fogey

And I thought so too. I saw her earlier in a commercial and the transformation was in progress.....but by now this was another face totally. I don't recall what she looked like at the Super Bowl Show, but she could not have been as different as she looked last night. I will be curious to see if this is mentioned on some national entertainment news.

FORT Fogey

The fact that the girls have been in the bottom for two weeks leads me to believe that the idea of keeping the top ten gender equal was again a bad idea. Apparently the boys like Stephano and possible others who have already been dumped from the show ( lke Robbie) had higher vote totals than some of the girls. The gender equal plan doesn't work even if they slanted in favor of the girls by doing 13 people with an extra girl. America is going to continue to drop the girls with either Naima or Haley going next week and the week after. I don't see any of the boys hitting the bottom for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    The fact that the girls have been in the bottom for two weeks leads me to believe that the idea of keeping the top ten gender equal was again a bad idea. Apparently the boys like Stephano and possible others who have already been dumped from the show ( lke Robbie) had higher vote totals than some of the girls. The gender equal plan doesn't work even if they slanted in favor of the girls by doing 13 people with an extra girl. America is going to continue to drop the girls with either Naima or Haley going next week and the week after. I don't see any of the boys hitting the bottom for quite some time.
    I agree. I never liked keeping things equal because you might lose someone who is better then what you have to select. I know it eventually works itself out, but I would hate to think a great guy is passed over in favor of a mediocre girl or vice versa.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I agree. I never liked keeping things equal because you might lose someone who is better then what you have to select. I know it eventually works itself out, but I would hate to think a great guy is passed over in favor of a mediocre girl or vice versa.
    They cast it that way because it's a TV Show first and they want to hold on to the R&B and male audience that they have left for as long as possible.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Actually when we were voting by gender there were 7 girls I thought were really good, and only 4 boys (I did not like Robbie at all); when they get put together, I think the boys are more versitile artists than the girls, or the girls are just picking really ballady or boring songs. So, either have them sing head to head and the fav top 12 are picked, and not have any gender balance, or do it separate and have them all try different things?

FORT Fogey

Forgot to say, I can't believe that the other Lauren and Kendra were left out in favor of Ashton, Naima and Haley - those two were much stronger females in our house!

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    Forgot to say, I can't believe that the other Lauren and Kendra were left out in favor of Ashton, Naima and Haley - those two were much stronger females in our house!

I agree.

+ Reply to Thread