+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 3/10 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 3/10 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty View Post
    I believe Naima and Haley are very creative and are no way forgettable but Naima had to be put in as a wildcard and Haley was in the bottom 3 last week. Once again like last year the bottom 3 dominated by women and I don't believe it's because the females are less talented.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree, but it's all good. Was Haley the one who yodeled that country song? I'm sorry, but I'd like to forget about that performance. There was a reason why I called her "Swiss Miss" and it wasn't a compliment.

As for Naima...well...I would say that she's definitely different, but I simply did not like that "dancing" routine she tried to do. I thought it looked silly. On a purely subjective level, I like Paul and Casey's sense of creativity better.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    We'll just have to agree to disagree, but it's all good. Was Haley the one who yodeled that country song? I'm sorry, but I'd like to forget about that performance. There was a reason why I called her "Swiss Miss" and it wasn't a compliment.
    That's why its all subjective. I liked Hayley's performance best of the girls, and that's not hard core yodeling she did anyway. It sure was a deal better than all those caterwalling power songs from the other ladies.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Thanks for the link. I liked how she picked The Cranberries for Thia. My, that brings back memories. My sister LOVED that group and was always listening their music. I think I can still sing "Linger," so it would be nice to hear it again.

What's up with that picture in the article? Is that an official AI pic or one that's been photoshopped? If it's official, then that's eerie what they did to Casey. Expect that one to make the rounds of the internet...
    LOL I didn't even notice that. I think it must have been taken after last week's results show. That looks like the top I remember Haley in, because I remember thinking it was cute. To me it kind of looks like someone (likely Pia) is holding a sign with Casey's face on it. It was sweet of them to include him even though he wasn't there that day. I don't think they photoshopped him in and left his body off

Ok, I am now officially a total idiot. It really doesn't help when you're looking at the computer without your glasses.

Not only can I not see, my memory is lousy, too. Who's the girl on the front row, far left with the feathers in her ears? I remember the feathers, but not her name.

And am I crazy, or is Jacob much taller than he looks in that picture?
    Last edited by Babbred; 03-16-2011 at 03:02 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    So far as my memory goes, Jordan was just a general jerk to anyone and everyone who approached his group about joining. He made very abrupt remarks in letting them know they weren't welcome and basically indicated that he was so far superior to everyone else that he could only allow the very best into HIS group.
    And then, after casting his group, he jumped to another group (presumably because he felt that he would have a better chance of getting through group day), leaving his former group to redo their arrangement.

+ Reply to Thread