+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/3 Results Show *Spoilers*

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 3/3 Results Show *Spoilers*

So sad that hometown boy Robbie didn't make it. I would have swapped him for Ashton... I like Naima so good for her! I'm sorry that Louisiana girl Lauren Turner didn't make it. I really enjoyed her performance yesterday.... so good to hear something different. I was talking to my sister this morning and we never agree about any of the AI contestants. She thought I meant Lauren Alaina and she went on and on about how much she liked her. AI is smart... shove someone down our throats and we may just buy what they're selling. I guess most of America agreed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Horrible wild card picks. Judges are up to old tricks. Naima weakest singer in the whole top 24
    I disagree there. I will put her in the top 6

Naima was fantastic...great WC pick.

I think if she had sung that song last night, she would have been in the top ten to begin with.
    Ain't Love Grand!

I'm happy with the top 13. I was so hoping they'd pick Stefano. I was really surprised they didn't pick Julie to sing tonight. I thought she was great during the audition process.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

This basically picked the group to go on tour, minus a few. I think that was too quick.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm happy with the top 13. I was so hoping they'd pick Stefano. I was really surprised they didn't pick Julie to sing tonight. I thought she was great during the audition process.
    I am surprised the dark haired Lauren didn't get to sing again. I thought she did well last night.
    I thought there were 4 wildcard picks?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I was shocked they picked Kendra over Julie to perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    Ashton--no..no..no..her pitch, key or something was off...she doesn't have the power to belt.
    Stefano--mmmmokay...that was convincing. Did I miss him in my initial line up?
    Ashton cant hold notes, thats why she jerks the microphone away about 20 times per performance and tries to make it look like a cool move or some nonsense.

I havent liked Stefano so far but he was one of the top 3 out of the 6. The other clear in should have been Robbie--that kid just needs a little direction and he could make some serious money--very talented! Honestly, what were the judges thinking?

OH! I almost forgot, what did yall think about the judges not being ready to give their [likely already pre-selected] wild card choices? I loved how Ryan asked and they delivered their poorly rehearsed "what, oh no! its live, we need more time..hehehe." Lucky us they had Jennifer Lopez's new song/video to debut so the 10 million viewers wouldnt be forced to watch a blackout or something....gah, what poor acting! Makes sense to not show the video at the end because many people would change the channel or select the "Stop"...scroll..."Erase" but they dont have to act like we are a bunch of fools.
    Last edited by mindy384; 03-04-2011 at 12:03 AM.

A good group, overall. But I think Naima is terrible and Ashton is rather weak. I feel Lauren Turner deserved a chance to sing more than either of them did.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 03-04-2011 at 01:03 AM. Reason: RTDP
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I'm going to miss Botticelli Brett. I wish he would have tossed his hair one more time.
    Yes, I liked his vibrant personality. He's a character like Carrot top who can perform.

+ Reply to Thread