+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DialIdol/Vote For the Worst Season 10 *possible spoilers*

Re: DialIdol/Vote For the Worst Season 10 *possible spoilers*

If Dial Idol is to be somewhat believed then Scotty has been the #1 vote getter this entire season. I don't see that changing.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    If Dial Idol is to be somewhat believed then Scotty has been the #1 vote getter this entire season. I don't see that changing.
    If it didn't show up last week with the sympathetical pull from James on the votes for him, then I don't think so either.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Where are the predictions for tonight??

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    Where are the predictions for tonight??
    Scotty McCreery 23.72 1
    Lauren Alaina 15.28 2-3
    James Durbin 14.43 2-4
    Haley Reinhart 11.72 3-4

The predict Scotty and Lauren are safe from elimination.

Don't put too much stock in that, though. This week for DWTS, DI predicted 3 couples (out of 5) safe. The couple they predicted had the highest number of votes ended up being the ones who left.

To the Point

Scotty McCreery 29.495
    Lauren Alaina 14.198
    Hailey Reinhart 12.763

Who knows? Not sure how reliable they have been this year with all the text and online voting.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Scotty McCreery 29.495
    Lauren Alaina 14.198
    Hailey Reinhart 12.763

Who knows? Not sure how reliable they have been this year with all the text and online voting.
    Well, I think we know that Scotty is going to win the title. The rest is up for grabs.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Scotty McCreery 29.495
    Lauren Alaina 14.198
    Hailey Reinhart 12.763

They've pretty much been hit or miss. You can look at previous weeks by clicking on the down arrow under "Week" (a little above the DialIdol Scores) and then choosing the week you want to review. They show who went home under "Accuracy" to the right of DialIdol Range. The week Pia went home, they gave her the 3rd highest score and predicted her to be safe.

But, yes, Pillbeam, I agree with you. No stopping Scotty, IMO. I figured he and Lauren were splitting votes. If Lauren goes home tonight, he'll probably get just about all her votes.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-19-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    No stopping Scotty, IMO. I figured he and Lauren were splitting votes. If Lauren goes home tonight, he'll probably get just about all her votes.
    I didn't even think about them splitting votes. You are probably right. That gives me a little hope that Haley can make it to the Top 2.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

If you sort that data by actual votes received, Haley is well ahead & in no danger of leaving. Who knows with dial idol anymore, accurate or not?

Well, if it's Scotty and Lauren, Scotty can sleep his way to the title. If it's Scotty and the powerful Haley, Scotty is going to have up his game big-time (which I think he can and should do).
    --
    ---

+ Reply to Thread