+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DialIdol/Vote For the Worst Season 10 *possible spoilers*

Re: DialIdol/Vote For the Worst Season 10 *possible spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    And people are talking, the media is a-buzz, and rumor is that Pia has already landed on her feet with a recording contract. A win-win situation for AI and Pia?
    It is true according to Us Magazine. I posted an article about it in Pia's thread.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    It is true according to Us Magazine. I posted an article about it in Pia's thread.
    Now we know that it is rumor but some discussion is happening about Pia doing a single. Nothing has been signed.

Vote the Worst experienced some popularity when it first hit the scene but I don't feel the passion to keep this concept going. Very few care this much anymore. The entire point was to needle Simon and watch his distane at a poor singer staying beyond what was reasonable.

I don't think they had anything to do with Paul staying.

Now we know that it is rumor but some discussion is happening about Pia doing a single. Nothing has been signed.
    I know because I posted an article about it last night. It was too late to delete the US article. Sorry for the confusion.

The following are the rankings for last night. Dialidol has mostly been correct this year about who is not in the Bottom 3, so I'm thrilled that the brilliant Jacob Lusk is safe this week. I still don't get the Scotty love, but he is talented too. Too bad about Casey. He is danger of leaving, but he hopefully has a good jazz career ahead.

Scotty McCreery 1
    Jacob Lusk 2-4
    Lauren Alaina 2-8
    James Durbin 2-8
    Stefano Langone 3-8
    Haley Reinhart 3-8
    Paul McDonald 3-8
    Casey Abrams
    ---
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    The following are the rankings for last night. Dialidol has mostly been correct this year about who is not in the Bottom 3, so I'm thrilled that the brilliant Jacob Lusk is safe this week. I still don't get the Scotty love, but he is talented too. Too bad about Casey. He is danger of leaving, but he hopefully has a good jazz career ahead.

Scotty McCreery 1
    Jacob Lusk 2-4
    Lauren Alaina 2-8
    James Durbin 2-8
    Stefano Langone 3-8
    Haley Reinhart 3-8
    Paul McDonald 3-8
    Casey Abrams
    ---
    ---
    Sort the data by votes & Stefano is way behind.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Sort the data by votes & Stefano is way behind.
    Well, I'd rather see Stephano leave than Casey. We'll see.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

The one thing that puzzles me is that along with Scotty and James, Jacob has been consistently near the top of the Dialidol list each week except for the week when he was in the bottom 3 results show. Clearly he has a very big fan base--but not here at the FORT. Am I the only middle-age FORT person who loves him? People are obviously voting for him. Who are they? Tweens? church groups? Broadway publicists? Maybe all of the above?
    ---

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Scotty McCreery 1
    Jacob Lusk 2-4
    Lauren Alaina 2-8
    James Durbin 2-8
    Stefano Langone 3-8
    Haley Reinhart 3-8
    Paul McDonald 3-8
    Casey Abrams
    ---
    ---
    I think Jacob is probably safe, but last week DialIdol said Pia was safe... don't count your chickens yet!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I think Jacob is probably safe, but last week DialIdol said Pia was safe... don't count your chickens yet!

The one thing that puzzles me is that along with Scotty and James, Jacob has been consistently near the top of the Dialidol list each week except for the week when he was in the bottom 3 results show. Clearly he has a very big fan base--but not here at the FORT. Am I the only middle-age FORT person who loves him? People are obviously voting for him. Who are they? Tweens? church groups? Broadway publicists? Maybe all of the above?
    ---
    If you go by Twitter for popularity, Jacob has the lowest amount of Twitter friends by far. Scotty is in the lead with almost three times more than Jacob. He is followed by descending order of populaity ... Casey, Paul, Alaina, James, Stephano, Hayley and then Jacob.

How many of these are power voting and do they make a difference? Does it even matter?

+ Reply to Thread