It's official. The only boys I am interested in seeing again are James, Casey, Paul, and begrudgingly, Clint.
The end of the show made me forget about the beginning singers!
"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer
When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!
Not very impressed with these top 10 guys. I think they want a girl to win it this year ya think? Paul is the only unique vocalist but sounds a little like Rod Stewart on helium tonight. Can't wait to hear more original stuff from him.
Loved Bret, Casey, Scotty, Jacob, and James! A-MA-ZING...one and all in their different ways.
This is going to be a great season!
Casey or Jacob for the win....
Ain't Love Grand!
Here we go again! Randy says best talent ever (cause you know he never says that right? ) Let's see if he is lying.
1. Clint Jun Gamboa singing Superstitious. This song needs to be retired and so does he. Not liking him at all. Way too screamy for my taste.
2. Jovany singing ???. Kinda boring.
3. Jordan singing ???. Yeah, no. Also, someone needs to tell him that leather pants are not supposed to be baggy...duh.
4. Tim singing ???. Ouch.
5. Carrot Top Jr singing Light My Fire. I don't know...the way he sings fire is off putting. I kinda like him, though.
6. James singing Born to be Wild. I like him.
7. Robbie singing Arms of the Angels (I think). Not a fan of the song in the first place so it is hard for me to like. then there were some ouch spots
8. Scotty singing Letters From Home. Hey I am impressed, he is singing something besides Josh Turner. I like it, this is his place in the world. I hope they don't try to change him.
9. Stefano singing ???. Not familiar with the song at all so I am not sure. He sounds okay, I guess.
10. Paul singing Maggie Mae. I really like this guy. I hope he makes it through.
11. Jacob singing A House Is Not A Home. Another song that needs to be banned. He is ouching me out here.
12. Casey singing ???. I don't know. They seem to like him.
I hope Brett, Scotty and James make it for sure. I hope Clint gets sent home never to return to my tv.
He who laughs last thinks slowest
#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16
I can't believe this show has got me all wound up again... I haven't watched American Idol since Season Three when I became obsessed with Elliott Yamin.... Just voted for Casey and Stefano... Wasn't very impressed with anyone else...
The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!