+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tatynisa Wilson Season 10

Tatynisa Wilson Season 10

Tatynisa Wilson Season 10

Hometown: Shreveport, LA
    Currently Resides: Aurora, IL

Re: Tatynisa Wilson Season 10

Honestly, I still can't believe this one made it through after her last solo performace in Hollywood! Maybe during the live shows we'll see why, but I haven't seen anything that spectacular to justify her getting in.
    Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.

She obviously has had better performances for her to get this far. I blame the show for hiding her (aka not "choosing" her to be the "one"). And the time when they actually did show her, it was when, as you said, she botched "I Hope You Dance." They did show her performance in Vegas, but first impressions are strong, and people's first impressions were based on that Hollywood performance. Perhaps it's the cynic in me, but it was probably a calculated move on the producers' part.

It's a shame because I would have projected her as the winner of this season for the "Kristy Lee Cook" coincidence:

Kris: Kris Allen, S8
    ty
    Lee: Lee DeWyze, S9
    Cook: David Cook, S7

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Agree with you guys. Couldn't believe she made it through, but hopefully she'll be cut in the first round.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    Agree with you guys. Couldn't believe she made it through, but hopefully she'll be cut in the first round.
    I look at it differently. She made it through for a reason. She obviously didn't have a great back story so maybe she flunked one round and nailed the others. I hope she does well because there are few contestants who have blown me away this year. She is still an unknown and I hope she impresses me.

+ Reply to Thread