+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stefano Langone Season 10

Re: Stefano Langone Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think his demise will come next week.
    I think he did a great job this week, but I still think he will be in the bottom again. I really feel sorry for him. I mean, how much more can he take. It must be so painful to consistently be in the bottom. At least he's safe, but still, I kinda wonder if he just wishes to get it over with and leave. How can you be in the bottom that many times and stay around. It's odd.

I ask myself who do I want to stay the most. Well, IMO, now that Paul has gone, (yes, I loved Paul) Stefano and Jacob are my least favorite performers, even with Stefano's recent solid performance. I would rather Jacob go at this point next. We'll see. Jacob seems to have big support. I don't get it. I can barely stand to watch him, so I will pulling for Stefano to stay again.

I'm really trying to figure out why he isn't getting more support. He's not the worst singer and I really believe that he tries to take the criticism and work on it. But let's get real here...He's absolutely adorable. Maybe the cutest guy on the show this season. Where are all the votes from the tweens and fangirls? I honestly thought he'd wrangle that demographic. The only thing I can figure is that Scotty is pulling those in. But most of my teenage sons friends do not care for country music, so I don't think they are voting on Scotty's singing.

That said...I'm sneaking up on 38 and I adore Stefano. I really don't want him to leave yet but in a way, I wish it would just happen. His self esteem has to be taking a beating, being in the bottom three almost every week. Poor kid.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Stephano is a mystery. He looks great, has a really nice tone to his voice and a good vocal range. But he lacks some kind of charisma on TV. Perhaps his voice is too gentle to stand out enough? Or maybe his style is too generic? Dunno.
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Well I was watching with friends in the gym yesterday and we all did a victory yelp when Stefano was announced safe. I hope he keeps doing well.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Stephano is a mystery. He looks great, has a really nice tone to his voice and a good vocal range. But he lacks some kind of charisma on TV. Perhaps his voice is too gentle to stand out enough? Or maybe his style is too generic? Dunno.
    ---
    I agree. I recall when the jugdes had 3 people they kept after the first round of those that qualified in the arena. Stefano was one of those they saved. I was hoping they would save him because I thought his voice was outstanding. I still do, however, it's his charisma that does not strike me.

It's just not there for me. He might strike it with others, but not me. Many viewers in my office are saying the same thing and have been for weeks. He just doesn't have that special thing that clicks. I don't think there is much you can do about it. Certain performers have it and some don't. It's too bad, because he has a great voice. STill, I'd rather see him than Jacob. I don't care for him even 1 percent.

Do you think Stefano looks too "hip-hop" and sings too much like a crooner?
    I hate to say dress styles are that important, but really, the undone sneakers??? How juvenile does that look? That shoe style doesn't fit with his singing style is what I am saying.

FORT Fogey

I was surprised at his outfit Wednesday. It looked like he put no effort into his presentation....surprised the stylist didn't get him to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I was surprised at his outfit Wednesday. It looked like he put no effort into his presentation....surprised the stylist didn't get him to see that.
    I believe they have a choice in the outfits they wear. I actually liked his look rather then another three piece suit.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Perhaps Stefano has a Pia problem. He's so focused on the perfect notes and climbing up and down the music scale, he might be losing some of the emotional expression in the process. Although, I thought he did much better with emotional expression this week.
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

I must be very distracted when I watch this show, because I hardly ever notice things like shoes or clothes, unless it's really obvious. I guess I'm not big into details like that on this show. There is something about one of the performers features that I find VERY distracting, but they can't help so I won't comment about it.

Stefeno is a sweet boy and great singer. Perhaps he would have made it big if her were in a boys band, but now I'm not sure where he would belong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast