+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stefano Langone Season 10

Re: Stefano Langone Season 10

I guess by remembering that the PEOPLE have the power ... whatever the judges say, it's the voters that count now. I agree, it would be disheartening to know that they have their favorites and you're not one of them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The judges all but said they want him out, in their outpouring for Pia. This could effect his performance next week, big time. How do you keep your spirits up and give it your all when you know the judges wanted to gone?! ACK
    You come back and give what you KNOW is a stellar performance. It's called determination. Of course, I don't really think he has a stellar performance in him.....but you never know. It's up to him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You come back and give what you KNOW is a stellar performance. It's called determination. Of course, I don't really think he has a stellar performance in him.....but you never know. It's up to him.
    I do, but I think he needs someone to be honest with him about his song choices. Brutally honest. He's picking songs too old and too big for his voice and experience. If he could just find his niche, I think we'd see a whole different performer. He has the vocal chops....but his voice sounds too young to be trying to sing soulful songs. He needs to pick more upbeat, fun songs.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    To me...If You Don't Know Me By Now was stellar. That is the performance that put me firmly in his corner. Hopefully he will prove some of the unbelievers wrong this week as I love his voice.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

It will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure this week. I feel it could go either way.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I really enjoyed Stefano's performance last night, it was his best yet. Greatly improved stage presence and he nailed the song....good job! I couldn't get through at ALL last night on the phones, so hopefully his fans were burning up the lines voting.

I thought he just did ok and the judges over praised his performance last night.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This guy is leading a charmed life. Next week....another rousing ballad. Why can he get away with it when Pia was taken to task?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This guy is leading a charmed life. Next week....another rousing ballad. Why can he get away with it when Pia was taken to task?
    The judges outrage at Pia going basically said they would have been fine if Stephano was the one. I think many rallied to vote for him who may not have under different circumstances.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think his demise will come next week.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast