+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Scottie did a great job last night proving he CAN do other genres (Elvis). For a kid of his age with a voice like that, he certainly should be in the finals.
    I'd like to see Scotty and James in the finals.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Absolutely loved his performance last night. He has been one of my favorites from the beginning
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Absolutely loved his performance last night. He has been one of my favorites from the beginning
    OMG! Scotty's voice was so good last night. I was shocked. I mean I know his voice is great, but that song and that key was perfect. His voice quality was so sound, pure, strong, just perfect. Plus, he cut up and acted silly. He had fun with it. You have to love that. Being so serious and not having fun isn't amusing to me anymore.

Scotty makes it all sound so easy---the mark of a very good singer.
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Scotty makes it all sound so easy---the mark of a very good singer.
    ---
    I actually looked at my tv speakers in awe because the quality of his voice was so good. It took me a minute to realize how good my speakers are. It was great sound coming out. I'm glad I recorded. I'm watching that again tonight!

Honestly, if Scotty doesn't win this whole thing I'll be shocked! He wasn't my favorite starting out but he's fast and furiously gaining ground... Loved him last night!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I know this sounds selfish, but I really do hope Scotty is in the finals. That way they will come to his home town and people can go to the gathering where they have a parade and appearance at a local arena. I will definitely attend! He is so popular that I think they will have to do it somewhere larger than Garner, which is a suburb of Raleigh, NC. They may have to move it to the RBC Center or even the football arena at NC State University. It would be so much fun. Plus, I would get to see him. I might take my niece. She's 10! LOL

I have never seen anyone carry a mic the way he does. It's just plain weird.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I have never seen anyone carry a mic the way he does. It's just plain weird.
    Oh, I was wondering why he looks strange onstage. Maybe that's it.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

To the Point

razorback, it is strange. I wonder where he picked that habit up and why. I wonder if he's even aware. I guess I wonder a lot of things.

+ Reply to Thread