+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

To the Point

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Evidently Scotty has been performing 3 new songs at his concerts and they have been posted on youtube. Songs are Rock this Night, Gotta See You Tonight, and Suntan. These are fan posts from concerts. If interested in listening you might have to search through to find them. They are a bit more upbeat.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Scotty is no longer an innocent 17 yr old, but a horny 19 yr old if his song direction is any indication. Scotty growing up...good for him.

I can't wait for his album to be released, it should be a good one for a sophomore effort since the single is quite catchy in tune and lyric.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Scotty is no longer an innocent 17 yr old, but a horny 19 yr old if his song direction is any indication. Scotty growing up...good for him.

I can't wait for his album to be released, it should be a good one for a sophomore effort since the single is quite catchy in tune and lyric.
    There are some videos up on YouTube from some recent shows of a couple other songs that are rumored to be on his album. I'll have to go find titles. Can't remember.

Rock This Night
    Suntan
    Last edited by NCLurker; 04-12-2013 at 08:20 PM.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

In reading around the web, I discovered that Scotty is taking classes Mon-Wed (majoring in media communications) flying to Nashville to work on his album then setting off on his headliner weekend tour.

It appears to me that his new broader chest and beefed up arms is a way to get away from his youthful image connected with his first album and that he is looking to appeal to a broader audience with his second album.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

To the Point

He's certainly staying busy. My Son has seen him on campus a few times & he has been to a lot of sporting events...talking about a packed schedule.

I thought some fans may be interested in an update on Scotty. He has a new release that he wrote, he's performing at the NC State Fair and looking forward to more touring. Great news.

Scotty prepares new album, new show for hometown fans :: WRAL.com

NCLurker says her son sees him on campus and at sporting events. My office is near campus, but I haven't run into him. I doubt I'll go to the fair this year either. Plus, I think all the country shows have sold out.

FORT Fogey

Glad he can fit it all in. Some people were saying to skip school and strike show business while the iron is hot...but mom and dad were pretty definite about college for him

FORT Fogey

Just read a nice article about him on my Comcast homepage. He said that the AI wave is over for him...it was a platform not a career. It is up to him now to make the career..Smart kid!!!!
    NCLurker likes this.

To the Point

I picked up the new CD with all intentions of giving it to my DD while I was visiting her at school this week. I really enjoyed it. I told her she'd have to wait to load it to her computer until she came home for a weekend so that I could listen to it on my way back home. I think it is very enjoyable. I am very quick to hit the skip button and I actually didn't do that. I hope that he finds greater radio success and new fans with this new effort.

Scotty seems like a nice kid. I hope that he doesn't stretch himself too thin with trying to maintain his music schedule and his classes. Seems like a whole lot to manage.

Scotty was the victim of a home invasion while at an apartment near NC campus. He's okay though.

Scotty McCreery, friends victims of Raleigh apartment break-in :: WRAL.com

+ Reply to Thread