+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 545464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

To the Point

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

I don't know that Scotty can't find a way to do both. I think it will be daunting, but I suspect that he has given it alot more thought and researched the possibilities much more than I have any desire to do. I don't think that attending college right now is saying that he isn't still going to work on his music career. I think Scotty is a really level headed kid and I am sure that his parents do want to see him get a college degree, however, I doubt that he has made these decisions without an eye on what it will take to make a go of the music thing. I hope that he is able to find the balance necessary to make it work. Thankfully I'm not the one having to worry my little head about this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Carrie Underwood and Scotty McCreery Take Home CMT Awards - Show and Alumni News - American Idol
    Season 10 Idol Scotty McCreery took home his first CMT Music Award for the USA Breakthrough Video of the Year.
    Scotty's doing all right. He graduated high school in June and had a tent at FanFest. This summer he will be jumping all over the country touring with Brad Paisley and concerts on his own.

Instagram

Good photo of both graduation and CMT award.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-16-2012 at 02:27 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw Scotty in concert at the Orange County, CA Fair last month. It was fun with the sing along in the audience of songs from his album and from his Idol performances. He looks like he has been working out some as his shoulders look beefier. Solid performance with an enthusiastic audience.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I saw Scotty in concert at the Orange County, CA Fair last month. It was fun with the sing along in the audience of songs from his album and from his Idol performances. He looks like he has been working out some as his shoulders look beefier. Solid performance with an enthusiastic audience.
    Did he fall off the stage? I read that on Yahoo a couple of days ago and watched the video. What was even funnier was what Brad Paisley did the next night. Pylons and caution tape all around a portion of the stage.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

No stage problems. This was his personal tour and not the one with Brad Paisley.

After Carrie blew us away with "Blown Away" at the CMA Awards tonight, Scotty and Shawn Johnson were co-presenters of the Best Vocal Group Award. Scotty wasn't on the program - Hunter took those honors tonight, but he was there. Kellie Pickler was also a presenter. She has her hair shaved right down to her head. I didn't recognize her. Kelly Clarkson and Keith Urban also performed. American Idol was represented tonight.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-02-2012 at 01:37 AM.

To the Point

After Carrie blew us away with "Blown Away" at the CMA Awards tonight, Scotty and Shawn Johnson were co-presenters of the Best Vocal Group Award. Scotty wasn't on the program - Hunter took those honors tonight, but he was there. Kellie Pickler was also a presenter. She has her hair shaved right down to her head. I didn't recognize her. Kelly Clarkson and Keith Urban also performed. American Idol was represented tonight.
    I know this is Scotty's thread but wanted to say that Kellie Pickler shaved her head in support of a dear friend going through a cancer struggle.

To the Point

So happy to see Scotty in the crowd at the NC State/Duke Basketball game cheering on the Wolfpack! Pleased that he seems to be living somewhat of a normal college kid's life....not to say that touring 1/2 time is a normal college kid experience, but you know what I mean. And to make it even better NC State knocked off #1 Duke!!

Scotty and Kelly Clarkson will be singing on the Results Show next Thursday (Top 6).

Scotty also has a new single, "See You Tonight", hitting itunes next Tuesday. He is finishing up an album to come out in May and is working on a new sound. He is a presenter in the New Artist category tonight at the ACM Awards.

Scotty and Kelly Clarkson will be singing on the Results Show next Thursday (Top 6).

Scotty also has a new single, "See You Tonight", hitting itunes next Tuesday. He is finishing up an album to come out in May and is working on a new sound. He is a presenter in the New Artist category tonight at the ACM Awards.
    I missed some of the show so missed seeing Scotty, and forgot to DVR the show, but Kelly Clarkson was there again performing and she did great as always.

+ Reply to Thread