+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I don't know Scotty, but I leave near Garner and from everything I've been hearing, he is a very decent, down to earth guy. I haven't seen anything that would indicate to me that he is stuck up and during his home visit he seemed genuinely appreciative of everything. Like I said, I don't personally know him, so I'm just going by what I have seen and heard.

I think he's great too, but I wish he would remember that Raleigh is a big supporter too. (I live in Raleigh.) I don't recall him ever even saying the name. That bugs me a little. LOL

He would have done much better last night with better songs. They must be trying to make him lose. Gone was good, but not the other two. Sticking him with Kenny Rogers last week and then letting George Strait pick his song??? OMG, so bizarre.

After many good performances this year, Scotty kinda tanked last night while Lauren finally sounded decent. Perhaps he can invite his dental hygienist to the finale tonight for moral support.
    --
    --
    Last edited by pillbeam; 05-25-2011 at 11:45 AM.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    After many good performances this year, Scotty kinda tanked last night while Lauren finally sounded decent. Perhaps he can invite his dental hygienist to the finale tonight for moral support.
    --
    --
    What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    What does this mean?
    The hygienist (apparently) says Scotty and his family are wonderful angels. I would say that kind of a comment rates a seat at the show.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

FORT Fanatic

Looks like the dental hygenist has done a good job for Scotty.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Turns out my dental hygenist lives in Garner and has known Scotty and family for years. She has nothing but praise for all of them.
    I'm not surprised. He showed that he is a true gentleman when he won the coin toss and let Lauren choose who went first
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I'm not surprised. He showed that he is a true gentleman when he won the coin toss and let Lauren choose who went first
    Yes. He has the rare gift of having manners! LOL It's obvious he listened and remembers things his parents taught him about being a gentlemen. I just love it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes. He has the rare gift of having manners! LOL It's obvious he listened and remembers things his parents taught him about being a gentlemen. I just love it.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! So totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't get his personality. He seems like a fake gentleman to me trying to impress the ladies in the audience. He really doesn't have to put on the sweet innocent boy act....He's got the tween texters' votes sewn up. It also helps that he has been a solid performer most of the season. He will deserve his win tonight.
    --
    ---
    Last edited by pillbeam; 05-25-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    I don't get his personality. He seems like a fake gentleman to me trying to impress the ladies in the audience. He really doesn't have to put on the sweet innocent boy act....He's got the tween texters' votes sewn up. It also helps that he has been a solid performer most of the season. He will deserve his win tonight.
    --
    ---
    I think he is a nice kid. They all seem to be nice kids. He has been solid all season and deserves his win, even though the coronation song went to Lauren.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread