+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Exactly! Something that seems so "trivial" to Scotty's performance, would seem like a huge problem if Haley were doing it.
    --
    ---
    Do you really think people pick on Haley more than the others? I think they're all getting it.

My favorites are gone (Pia & Casey) but still like Scotty. He's my dh's favorite even though he doesn't even like country. If he voted that's who he'd vote for.

FORT Newbie

Scotty is just too safe for me. Do the judges not see that week after week?

Per mj's Scotty's judges song is "She Believes In Me" by Kenny Rogers.

I think all the judges picked each song this year instead of individually.

Here in Scotty-land, the rain is holding off. They went live at Lake Benson Park at 2:30, with the concert beginning at 3:00.

For anyone interested, I think they are streaming it live.

http://www.wral.com

I think that song ^^ will be perfect for Scotty. Several people on here mentiooned earlier they's like to hear Scotty sing a Kenny Rogers song.
    Last edited by TeacherLady; 05-14-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Exactly! Something that seems so "trivial" to Scotty's performance, would seem like a huge problem if Haley were doing it.
    --
    ---
    I doubt that. The only problem I have with Haley is when she makes those pouty faces when the judges are talking. I liked her a lot in the beginning, but that's just a total turn off for me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Here in Scotty-land, the rain is holding off. They went live at Lake Benson Park at 2:30, with the concert beginning at 3:00.

For anyone intreested, I think they are streaming it live.

http://www.wral.com

I think that song ^^ will be perfect for Scotty. Several people on here mentiooned earlier they's like to hear Scotty sing a Kenny Rogers song.
    I'm watching WRAL on TV. Pretty cool, it would have been fun to be there. Don't like the song they picked for him.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fan

TeacherLady -- I am so happy for you that you are there!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    TeacherLady -- I am so happy for you that you are there!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Ha! I'm not there -- I am home in my air-conditioned house watching it on local TV. Too humid out for me, and too many dang people. I'm happy for Scotty and family, and for the town of Garner getting all this exposure and publicity.

I think Debb70 who is from this area said she planned to go in person.

Scotty is riding on the back of a bright yellow convertible with Mom and Dad on either side of him. Wearing a plaid shirt, of course...

Article from this morning's paper about the young fans and their Twittering and power voting:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/05/14/1196572/scottys-fans-swell-beyond-garner.html
    Last edited by TeacherLady; 05-14-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Consolidate or avoid back-to-back posts

FORT Fan

Oh nooooooooo!! I was hoping for the "right there in the crowd" report!! And the longer the rain last, won't the school prom get in the way of the festivities?? Or did I get that wrong earlier??

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    Oh nooooooooo!! I was hoping for the "right there in the crowd" report!!
    Nah... I wimped out. Maybe Debb70 (we don't know each other in real life) actually went.

But go to wral.com for live streaming.

Haven't heard anything about the prom and whether Scotty is supposed to be there.

The Garner cop who is the Resource Officer at our school daily is one of the ones flanking Scotty as he walks toward the stage. I can ask him about it on Monday!

+ Reply to Thread