+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Scotty showed how ultimately cheesy he could be with that last performance & if we just saw 2 sides of a Scotty concert, then my money will never leave my wallet to go see him live. Scotty McDreary...
    I'm with you there. And I love cheese....it's just that Scotty isn't my cup of curds (that's cheese curds, for those who don't know their cheese ).

Gaga came closest to telling him to stop holding the mic like a flute, and she took a more technical approach (yes, technical) than I would have. I was looking at the aesthetic, and she approached it from the point of sound quality. She got it right.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Long live cheese! I'm glad I'm not so sophisticated I can't enjoy a little bit of fun now and then.
    Agreed! If Scott gives a concert it's going to have wonderful variety and fill lots of emotions.

Did they say which grocery store Scotty works at. I saw the green stuff around him. That is usually a Harris Teeter.

FORT Newbie

Scotty is a cashier at Lowes Foods. Seriously doubt he will be returning to work there. Last time he worked almost everyone was in his checkout line!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pir8lady View Post
    Scotty is a cashier at Lowes Foods. Seriously doubt he will be returning to work there. Last time he worked almost everyone was in his checkout line!
    Something about that cracks me up! I love the fact that he is just a regular kid. I'd love to have a son like Scotty -- dinner time would be a comedy routine -- that boy has such a dry wit!!

Scotty is cashier in the cheese only line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    Something about that cracks me up! I love the fact that he is just a regular kid. I'd love to have a son like Scotty -- dinner time would be a comedy routine -- that boy has such a dry wit!!
    Scotty has a cute dry sense of humor that cracks me up, too! What a cutie!

I have never been a fan of Scotty. Lately he's up-ed the cheesy factor. Sadly I see him going to final two.

I hate how if you buy the songs on itunes lately they have been making you buy all the songs. I had my phone on random yesterday and I went from Rise Against to Scotty's Gone. Ughhhhh. I forgot to delete his songs last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones View Post
    I have never been a fan of Scotty. Lately he's up-ed the cheesy factor. Sadly I see him going to final two.

I hate how if you buy the songs on itunes lately they have been making you buy all the songs. I had my phone on random yesterday and I went from Rise Against to Scotty's Gone. Ughhhhh. I forgot to delete his songs last time.
    LOL I used to hate country music too. My parents liked it and I hated it. Then when it became cool to like country, I got into it. I even like the old time country like Waylon Jennings and George Jones. LOL It has to grow on you, I think.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    I'm with you there. And I love cheese....it's just that Scotty isn't my cup of curds (that's cheese curds, for those who don't know their cheese ).

Gaga came closest to telling him to stop holding the mic like a flute, and she took a more technical approach (yes, technical) than I would have. I was looking at the aesthetic, and she approached it from the point of sound quality. She got it right.
    She did get it right, but really, I don't care how "out there" an artist is, it would make a whole world of difference if she was just direct and technical in her advice. While many people thought that Scotty was rude, I actually thought he handled it well. She chose to take the route she took in her explanation, and while in her presence, Scotty handled it well (even if he did blush and look terribly uncomfortable).

+ Reply to Thread