+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

I'll bet by the end of the Idol tour, he'll be a seasoned singer.
    Count your blessings!

Scotty won back some fans last night that were getting tired and bored of his safe performances every week. He showed last night he has more to offer and isn't someone with just another deep voice who happens to sing country music.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I hate that he had to be in the bottom 2 but hopefully this will help him push harder next week. I know he wasn't really in the bottom 2, but he doesn't.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I pretty sure he head the same thing we heard Ryan say that the order was random....so he would know as we do

Did Ryan say Scotty and Casey were the bottom two or did he not specify?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Did Ryan say Scotty and Casey were the bottom two or did he not specify?
    The order was random and Ryan stated that several times. Scotty was not necessarily in the bottom two. I think we can gather that he absoultely was not. And Haley being declared safe first was not an indication that she had the highest number of votes either. Totally random. This discussion is going on the the show thread too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The order was random and Ryan stated that several times. Scotty was not necessarily in the bottom two. I think we can gather that he absoultely was not. And Haley being declared safe first was not an indication that she had the highest number of votes either. Totally random. This discussion is going on the the show thread too.
    What this means is that Scotty wasn't really in the bottom 2. It was done for the drama. What it will do, though, is hype up his fans - those of him who weren't voting and/or who didn't understand what actually happened - to vote even more for him because they think he is in danger.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Someone speculated they might put Scotty in the hot seat this week to give him a wake up call. They were right, but I feel it will only booster the voting for him next week. Which I guess was the point in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Someone speculated they might put Scotty in the hot seat this week to give him a wake up call. They were right, but I feel it will only booster the voting for him next week. Which I guess was the point in doing so.
    I'm pretty sure Scotty would understand what random order means, and that Ryan never once said bottom 3 or bottom 2.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Scotty would understand what random order means, and that Ryan never once said bottom 3 or bottom 2.
    I am sure he knew what that meant as well, but he seemed humbled while waiting for Ryan to tell him or Casey who would be eliminated that night.

Even though I never thought it was Scotty leaving that night there would be no way for him to know he was safe until Ryan announced the results.

So while waiting it must have crossed his mind he could be eliminated whether the results were in random order or not.

Fans of Scotty who failed to vote for him last week will dismiss that the results were called in a random order and this week they will be sure and vote for him
    Last edited by Love_Me; 05-01-2011 at 12:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread