+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Scotty McCreery Season 10

Re: Scotty McCreery Season 10

If ANY of these contestants want to pursue music and are being coached, they will heed the advice of their coach if they want to be successful, I'd think.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think Scotty's doing very well in the show. He's not my favorite but I see him in the finals and don't have a problem with it. I'd vote for him over James. I don't have a problem with his performing style but I'm not his target audience. What's funny is that my dh likes him a lot even though he's not even a country fan.

I will be shocked if Scotty isn't in the finals this season. Not saying I will be upset if he isn't because I feel he has a career ahead of him regardless if he wins.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I will be shocked if Scotty isn't in the finals this season. Not saying I will be upset if he isn't because I feel he has a career ahead of him regardless if he wins.
    If Scotty gets cut before the finale I would be shocked! I think it would be one of the most shocking eliminations ever because even people who aren't fans of him are saying that he's a lock for the finale.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, it looks like he is going to walk away with this. I am not a country fan so, for me, this season his a snooze.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Yeah, it looks like he is going to walk away with this. I am not a country fan so, for me, this season his a snooze.
    I like most all types of music so the country is fine with me. Besides, it's just Scotty and Lauren doing it.

I like the song Scotty did, but it was not a good choice for him last night. I will say that for many country fans, that song is great and they had no problem with it. Just saying.

I disliked Lauren's song choice much more. That WAS a snooze fest. It did nothing to showcase her voice.

Last night was the first time vocally I didn't enjoy Scotty's performance.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

I thought Scotty's singing was boring last night....BUT....I thought he was hysterically dry and funny in the clips about each contestant. He will be adorable on the talk show circuit!!

I listened to Scotty when he was singing with James and Casey. I thought he sounded quite good, especially since it was not his style of song. I have a feeling he will do very well with a Carol King song next week. I'm already trying to think of what would be good for him to do.

FORT Fogey

scotty gets more annoying every week. sick of his tics and his head tilts. sings every song the same way.

+ Reply to Thread