+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robbie Rosen Season 10

Robbie Rosen Season 10

Robbie Rosen Season 10

Hometown: Merrick, NY
    Currently Resides: Merrick, NY

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Robbie Rosen Season 10

There's something about this kid that just makes me want to root for him. Hoping he does well.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

This kid is super-talented and since I lived the first 10 yrs. of my life in N. Merrick, he'll be high on my rooting for list!

David Archueletta redux. Do we really need another?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This is how I see him, too. He's got a great voice but I think that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Funny, but I'm not seeing Robbie that way. And I didn't like Archeleta. while at the same time recognizing that he had talent. David A. seemed fake and "made for Disney" to me, but so far I don't get the same vibe from Robbie.

I guess time will tell.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Funny, but I'm not seeing Robbie that way. And I didn't like Archeleta. while at the same time recognizing that he had talent. David A. seemed fake and "made for Disney" to me, but so far I don't get the same vibe from Robbie.

I guess time will tell.
    I agree with your assessment of Archuleta. Maybe Robbie is more of a "Glee" type though. I don't know if Robbie is really talented enough to make it all the way to the big stage but there is always a guy or a few that America votes for despite their shortcomings in talent. Robbie could be that guy. Unfortunately, a lot of those guys have been winning the entire competition lately. I am really getting ahead of myself though. I do think he has talent and I think my opinion of him could change depending on the genre of music he chooses to sing. As long as he doesn't sing pop rock, he should do well.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I think James Durbin is more of the Lambert Redux than Robbie is an Archie Redux.

Hoping last night's butchering of one of my favorite songs was a fluke. It was really awful. How the judges found anything positive to say shows a kinder, gentler Idol. Simon would have called it "bloody awful"
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    This kid is super-talented and since I lived the first 10 yrs. of my life in N. Merrick, he'll be high on my rooting for list!
    Get outta town!!! What a small, small world. I've lived here in North Merrick for the past 13 years, but didn't grow up here. The high school choral program is outstanding. I am rooting for the hometown boy!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I think James Durbin is more of the Lambert Redux than Robbie is an Archie Redux.

Hoping last night's butchering of one of my favorite songs was a fluke. It was really awful. How the judges found anything positive to say shows a kinder, gentler Idol. Simon would have called it "bloody awful"
    I'm hoping it was a fluke, too, Little Sew&Sew. He really seemed "off" last night. I read on another site that the band was playing the song in 4/4 and it's supposed to be in 3/4. I have no clue but whatever it was, it wasn't good. I hope he gets a chance.

+ Reply to Thread