+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Zevita Season 10

Rachel Zevita Season 10

Rachel Zevita Season 10

Hometown: New York, NY
    Currently Resides: New York, NY

Re: Rachel Zevita Season 10

I didn't think she was good enough to make it through. She practically ruined "Speechless" and I hope she doesn't make it passed the Top 24.

One of my best friends is an Opera singer, she competes in festivals all over Europe and is attending one in Austria this summer. She has never watched AI and although I keep telling her she should try out because she's that good, she refuses and states that "no serious singer would ever take this route".

I was excited about this girl, Rachel, because she is also an opera singer and thought she could be somebody to finally get my friend to start watching this show. But Rachel just doesn't have it. She is too (not sure what the word is I'm looking for but she's trying to hard with the ridiculous outfits and the whole thing she is doing) and she's annoying.

I'm disappointed, I was really hoping for something amazing out of Rachel.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I like her a lot.

FORT Fogey

I am not a fan yet. I think she has come a long way since the first time but she needs more time to figure it all out. She wants to be a rocker of sorts, but you can still tell she is an opera singer. Also, she is trying to dress like Lady Gaga and she just looks silly. I think she has potential though but it won't be realized this season.

FORT Fogey

She was visibly upset and angry last night when she didnt make it. No putting on a happy face, nope.

So glad she didn't make it. I could not stand her. Weeks of her on my tv would drive me batty.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    She was visibly upset and angry last night when she didnt make it. No putting on a happy face, nope.
    Yes, I so agree. I was watching her face.

I have no doubt that she has singing talent, but Rachel strikes me as a young person who has been overpraised and has seldom heard the word "No".
    She did not take kindly to being cut. And the previous night, you could tell on her face that she did not take kindly to the judge's criticism.

Why should anyone take kindly to getting cut? It's probably not that pleasant.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Why should anyone take kindly to getting cut? It's probably not that pleasant.
    Of course it isn't, but on the national stage, you go out with the smiley face because people would remember whether or not you went out with grace and dignity. People like the boyfriend who was cut and argued or the lovely Jessica who gave the double finger to AI for cutting her at the end will be remembered for that and not any talent they may have shown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast