+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Paul McDonald Season 10

Re: Paul McDonald Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    It must be because of his sexy dance moves and skinny jeans.
    Not to mention his pretty smile.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I think his performance (voice/movement) would be better appreciated if he found himself a stool and sat.
    Oh, I hope he reads this. He has such an unusual voice - I like it, but I see where it may grate on other people - but all the goofy skipping around stage is just off-putting. And distracting.

I think when he performs next week, I'll go into another room and just listen instead of being treated to the happy elf dance thing he's got going on.

Still, he is a doll.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think he can win this. I really liked his Elton John take - and I don't even like Elton John.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

He's one unforgettable fellow! I like him a whole lot, and can't wait to hear what he sings next week.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Oh, I hope he reads this. He has such an unusual voice - I like it, but I see where it may grate on other people - but all the goofy skipping around stage is just off-putting. And distracting.

I think when he performs next week, I'll go into another room and just listen instead of being treated to the happy elf dance thing he's got going on.

Still, he is a doll.
    I love that million-watt smile.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Not to mention his pretty smile.
    Can't forget about his rose embroidery jacket. I noticed he has some for sell at his band's website.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Can't forget about his rose embroidery jacket. I noticed he has some for sell at his band's website.
    No way! Are you serious?! That is so hilarious! I'll have to pick one up for my boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    No way! Are you serious?! That is so hilarious! I'll have to pick one up for my boyfriend.
    That's what I was thinking! Here comes hubby's next birthday gift.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post

I think when he performs next week, I'll go into another room and just listen instead of being treated to the happy elf dance thing he's got going on. Still, he is a doll.

There is going to be a show called The Voice, soon, where you will hear the person sing, but you won't see them. He probably would have been the perfect candidate for this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    [/B]

There is going to be a show called The Voice, soon, where you will hear the person sing, but you won't see them.

Seriously? Like AI without the visuals? Oh my, I'm having fun with this. Maybe Casey should join Paul. And Naima. Come to think of it, add Jacob to the list. I get distracted by all of their visual performances.

+ Reply to Thread